Reiki healing. Sound therapy. Colour therapy. Crystal healing. Vision board mentoring. Affirmations.
Operating as usual
[09/22/20] Very interesting. Fairly long, but stay until the end. Worth understanding 💕🙏
Tips to maintain your wellbeing
1. Keep a regular routine and set goals. Try writing a plan for your day with the things you can still do at home. Setting goals and achieving them gives a sense of control and purpose.
2. Talk about your worries. It is completely normal to feel worried, scared and helpless about the current situation. Maintain contact with friends and family by phone and video calls and talk about how you are feeling.
3. Manage your media / information intake. It can be overwhelming having 24 hour news updates. Try to limit the time you spend watching, reading or listening to coverage to once a day.
4. Do things you enjoy and try something new. Focus on your favourite hobby or learning something new. Look online for free tutorials and courses.
5. Eating Habits - it can be easy to fall into unhealthy patterns that end up making you feel worse. Try to eat healthy, well-balanced meals, drink enough water.
6. Exercise regularly. There are many videos online you can watch and join in with daily if you prefer to exercise at home. Otherwise go for a walk, run or bike ride. (You can leave your house, alone or with members of your household, for one form of exercise a day. But make sure you keep a safe 2 metre distance from others).
7. Look after your mind. Meditate. Sit in silence, even for 10 minutes. If you find it hard to quiet your mind, that’s ok, acknowledge those thoughts, they will drift away, but allow yourself a time each day where you can sit in silence, no phones, just you. Simply taking time to relax your mind should give you some relief from anxious thoughts and feelings and can help boost your mood.
8. Maintaining good quality sleep makes a big difference to how you feel mentally and physically, so it’s important to get enough.
Stay safe. Be brave. Share love 🙏💕
For those who are struggling right now:
Accept yourself as you are. Didn’t get out of your pyjamas today? Didn’t get off the sofa? That’s ok. Accept it. Learn to love yourself for who you are. You are doing the best you can right now.
Feeling a bit low? Remind yourself of 5 things you are grateful for. Gratitude will change your mindset & help you see that the world really is a beautiful place.
Don't be afraid of the future. You are brave, courageous, and have strength. Show each other love. You can do this! You’ve got this!
I'm sharing this again as a couple of clients have raised concerns recently regarding other holistic practitioners. I cannot emphasise enough, if you have concerns or feel uncomfortable with a practitioner, do not use them. You need to feel at ease with whatever practitioner you use and always feel they are honest and have your best interests at heart.💖🙏🏻
** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **
Hello, as many of you know, I have been a holistic practitioner for 10 years now. It’s upsetting to see some practitioners have lost their true meaning & only how they can benefit themselves. Please, please choose a practitioner that is honest, has integrity & has a good heart. But most of all, whoever you choose, please make sure they have YOUR best interests at heart 🙏🏻💖
[02/13/19] Just had a cancellation for reiki on Friday 1st March at 12:45pm. Message me if you’d like to get booked in. Xx
[12/30/18] What is Reiki?
[12/24/18] Wishing all my clients a very happy Christmas, filled with love, happiness & most of all peace. This includes peace for yourself! Don’t stress over things you can’t control, just let things go! And remember... choose being kind over right and you’ll be right every time. 💖🙏🏻
We at Angel Wings Holistic are so passionate about healing & the well-being of others, we operate on a “give freely, receive freely” basis.
We believe that our healing treatments should be available to all who need it, therefore we do not charge for our services.
This means it’s up to you what you give in exchange for the value you receive from the treatment.
Whether it be a small gift, a monetary offering or other, whatever the client feels appropriate.
“Give freely, receive freely” is about free exchange, giving what you have freely to those around you and being open to receive freely as well. It is based on the idea that each of us freely give what we have, there is plenty of love & kindness in this world for all of us to have and live in happiness & abundance.
Spinal realignment with the Theraflex. To restore your spines natural flexibility,mobility and fluidity. The Theraflex can help with all back and neck problems including,scoliosis,bulging/ prolapsed discs,sciatica,dowagers hump,kyphosis or lordosis
"Reiki opens doorways to Mindfulness, Intuition Compassion and Gratitude. Creating Health Joy and Harmony"
I am Vitali-Chi Practioner. Reiki Master, Crystal Healer & Archangel Healer. I also offer Reiki training, Meditation group sessions & one to one.
Leanora’s was established to provide the Best in Health Therapies, Aroma oils, Associated products and Cosmetics. Adoption Special Guardianship and Fostering Assessment and Support.
Holistic massage can help relax the body & mind, looking at more than just the physical symptoms. It's time that you made time for you.
Professional physiotherapist for both men and women specialising in one sided pain, unusual pain, back pain, ante/post natal and pelvic girdle/SPD pain.
Baltic Amber Jewellery, Gumigem teething jewellery and baby gadget shop
Pamela Wright HBE.DIP.HYP.GQHP. NLP Master Practitioner
Daily Hatha Yoga classes in Witham and surrounding villages. Private 1:1 sessions, small groups, and workshops also available.