Holistic Health Care Service in Auckland
#Homeopathy is a Blessing for civilization . #Watch The Full Documentary... Watch how #Homeopathy is doing miracles worldwide and changing the healthcare senario. You will fall in Love with Homeopathy .
#Doctors must Share it for public awareness
How can we avoid conflicts between these insects and humans?
• Don’t leave sugary food lying around, as bees and wasps are attracted to it.
• Check your drinks before taking a sip, particularly sugary drinks.
• Avoid wearing perfume with floral scent. Our little helpers may mistake you for a flower! The same goes for brightly coloured clothing (You know why beekeepers wear white, don’t you?).
• Avoid loose-fitting clothes, as bees and wasps can be trapped under the clothes and are more likely to sting.
• As nice it is to walk on grass barefoot, you may want to consider wearing some footwear or at least check your steps. Many incidences happen when they are least expected.
• Make sure you don’t attract bees and wasps with your rubbish. Rinse food containers and bottles before putting them into your bin or secure your rubbish them airtight.
An effective way to keep Insects under control:
Burn dry coffee grounds on a fire-resistant plate or bowl. This will keep our stingy friends a bay. This is easy to do, it’s natural and much safer than any commercial product.
What to do, when stung:
Unless you’re allergic to bees or experiencing signs of an allergic reaction, you can treat most stings yourself. Try to remove the stinger immediately with fingernails or tweezers. Icing the sting can help reducing the swelling and the venom absorption.
Applying honey, lemon juice, baking soda, vinegar, Aloe Vera, or onions are old home remedies. They may help relieve the pain, swelling and itch.
Homeopathy provides a great remedy for stings
Apis – this remedy is derived from the venous of a honeybee. Taking Apis orally as soon as possible, can relief pain, irritation and swelling. Bathing the area with Calendula tincture diluted in water also supports the natural treatment.
Medical advice should not be neglected if the sting shows an allergic reaction. Be extra careful with stings in mouth cavity, as swelling can block the air passages.
Enjoy your summer!!
For a free sample of Apis, or for any further questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with me …
These 9 life lessons from comedian Tim Minchin will make you laugh -- and learn
Source: The University of Western Australia
Here some tips how to minimize your joint pain:
• Wellness for painful joints: a sauna provides a change between cold and warm which activates anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving substances. A good alternative to a sauna is a warm bath with Chamomile, Turmeric, Marjoram oil as this promotes circulation, which can reduce the pain.
• Massage your joints with Rosemary oil, or apply a heat pack or water bottle.
• Stay active, even if you more fancy being cuddled up on warm sofa. Some doctors suspect that it is not the cold, but the lack of movement that is responsible for joint problems during the winter. Therefore, make sure you do at least a daily walk with warm, windproof clothing.
• Green tea has strong anti-inflammatory properties, which are particularly active in the cartilage cells of the joints. Squeeze some lemon in your tea, this provides the body’s optimal absorption of the tea.
• Our diet has a direct impact on the health of our joints. Reduce your intake of red meat and replace it with fish, which reduces the level of inflammation. The omega-3 fatty acids will also counteract a further progress of the arthrosis.
Homeopathy has some gentle solutions for joint pains. If you would like to know what it can do for your joints please give me a call ….
debbie betts just signed this petition on Change.o... 2,002 signatures are still needed! Parliament New Zealand, Phase out Plastic Bags NZ
Winter - this is the time when many Kiwis decide to escape the wet and cold season to travel to a warmer destination. What can help you to cope with long distance air travel and restore your normal sleep pattern? Read more …
Power of love never fails. Share if you agree and 👉 dont forget to like this page :)
Very interesting .....
youtube.com "In America Education is a business... In Finland young people learn to become human.". Finland: A clip from Michael Moore's Where to Invade Next
how cool is that !?!?!
The most common way of producing wooden furniture is fairly straightforward: grow the proper trees for a few decades, chop ’em down, cut them into smaller pieces and assemble the pieces into a chair. Derbyshire-based furniture designer Gavin Munro wondered if he could try a wholly different approach: what if he could just grow chairs? What if trees could be forced to grow in chair-like shapes and through strategic sculpting and grafting result in an annual “chair harvest.” After a lengthy years-long trial in his mother’s garden and a sturdy proof-of-concept, Full Grown was born.
"It breaks our hearts to throw this much food away". Craig Reucassel visits a Banana Farm and discovers how much fruit is thrown away before it even hits the supermarkets. #WarOnWasteAU
on more ...
.... he was ahead of his time!!!!
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:00|
Health and beauty therapies. Enhance immunity and sense of physical and emotional well-being. Increase circulation and flexibility. Lessen anxiety.
Naturopath in heart and soul
doTerra Oils and accessories
Qigong Healing Foods assist to boost energy within the body and support vital organs strengthen as home remedies. It should be used every day.
Promoting the relationship between the brain and body through body movement, exercise, nutrition, nature, sleep, encouraging mental health sufferers to be active! Healthy Body + Healthy Mind = Healthier You... Life
Ayurveda Jyoti will spread awareness about Ayurveda,the science of life.You can get valuable information about Ayurveda medicines& treatments on this page.This page belongs to Dr.Mary Smitha.All the information provided here is based on her 20yrs of exp
Rediscover � Reconnect � Reclaim A journey to reclaim feminine power, pleasure and the magic that is our birthright. Every woman holds power within to heal trauma, to reclaim pleasure, to live a fully expressed, passionate, juicy AF life!
Many healing modalities focus on the physical aspects of healing, YouThrive Bach Flower Drops addresses the emotional levels of stress & anxiety.
Catherine Theodorou is a Naturopath and Medical Herbalist, based in Ellerslie, Auckland, New Zealand.
holistic personal/group training, correct joint dysfunctions, eliminate chronic pain, increase athletic capabilities, weight loss, stress management,
My mobile massage business offers the following massage techniques. Relaxation full body massage,Therapeutic massage, Hot stone massage. Sports massage. Along with Manual lymphatic drainage