Holistic Health Care Service in Auckland
#Homeopathy is a Blessing for civilization . #Watch The Full Documentary... Watch how #Homeopathy is doing miracles worldwide and changing the healthcare senario. You will fall in Love with Homeopathy .
#Doctors must Share it for public awareness
How can we avoid conflicts between these insects and humans?
• Don’t leave sugary food lying around, as bees and wasps are attracted to it.
• Check your drinks before taking a sip, particularly sugary drinks.
• Avoid wearing perfume with floral scent. Our little helpers may mistake you for a flower! The same goes for brightly coloured clothing (You know why beekeepers wear white, don’t you?).
• Avoid loose-fitting clothes, as bees and wasps can be trapped under the clothes and are more likely to sting.
• As nice it is to walk on grass barefoot, you may want to consider wearing some footwear or at least check your steps. Many incidences happen when they are least expected.
• Make sure you don’t attract bees and wasps with your rubbish. Rinse food containers and bottles before putting them into your bin or secure your rubbish them airtight.
An effective way to keep Insects under control:
Burn dry coffee grounds on a fire-resistant plate or bowl. This will keep our stingy friends a bay. This is easy to do, it’s natural and much safer than any commercial product.
What to do, when stung:
Unless you’re allergic to bees or experiencing signs of an allergic reaction, you can treat most stings yourself. Try to remove the stinger immediately with fingernails or tweezers. Icing the sting can help reducing the swelling and the venom absorption.
Applying honey, lemon juice, baking soda, vinegar, Aloe Vera, or onions are old home remedies. They may help relieve the pain, swelling and itch.
Homeopathy provides a great remedy for stings
Apis – this remedy is derived from the venous of a honeybee. Taking Apis orally as soon as possible, can relief pain, irritation and swelling. Bathing the area with Calendula tincture diluted in water also supports the natural treatment.
Medical advice should not be neglected if the sting shows an allergic reaction. Be extra careful with stings in mouth cavity, as swelling can block the air passages.
Enjoy your summer!!
For a free sample of Apis, or for any further questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with me …
These 9 life lessons from comedian Tim Minchin will make you laugh -- and learn
Source: The University of Western Australia
Very clever ...
This new solar flower could power your whole household. Imagine never having to deal with a utility company again!
Here some tips how to minimize your joint pain:
• Wellness for painful joints: a sauna provides a change between cold and warm which activates anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving substances. A good alternative to a sauna is a warm bath with Chamomile, Turmeric, Marjoram oil as this promotes circulation, which can reduce the pain.
• Massage your joints with Rosemary oil, or apply a heat pack or water bottle.
• Stay active, even if you more fancy being cuddled up on warm sofa. Some doctors suspect that it is not the cold, but the lack of movement that is responsible for joint problems during the winter. Therefore, make sure you do at least a daily walk with warm, windproof clothing.
• Green tea has strong anti-inflammatory properties, which are particularly active in the cartilage cells of the joints. Squeeze some lemon in your tea, this provides the body’s optimal absorption of the tea.
• Our diet has a direct impact on the health of our joints. Reduce your intake of red meat and replace it with fish, which reduces the level of inflammation. The omega-3 fatty acids will also counteract a further progress of the arthrosis.
Homeopathy has some gentle solutions for joint pains. If you would like to know what it can do for your joints please give me a call ….
debbie betts just signed this petition on Change.o... 2,002 signatures are still needed! Parliament New Zealand, Phase out Plastic Bags NZ
Winter - this is the time when many Kiwis decide to escape the wet and cold season to travel to a warmer destination. What can help you to cope with long distance air travel and restore your normal sleep pattern? Read more …
good to know!!
These plants keep insects away.
Imagine having little or no menstrual pain because of no longer having toxins in your tampon or menstrual pad.
Try #1 Organic Menstrual Pad, Rael. www.raelgirls.com/menstrual-cramps
Power of love never fails. Share if you agree and 👉 dont forget to like this page :)
Very interesting .....
youtube.com "In America Education is a business... In Finland young people learn to become human.". Finland: A clip from Michael Moore's Where to Invade Next
how cool is that !?!?!
The most common way of producing wooden furniture is fairly straightforward: grow the proper trees for a few decades, chop ’em down, cut them into smaller pieces and assemble the pieces into a chair. Derbyshire-based furniture designer Gavin Munro wondered if he could try a wholly different approach: what if he could just grow chairs? What if trees could be forced to grow in chair-like shapes and through strategic sculpting and grafting result in an annual “chair harvest.” After a lengthy years-long trial in his mother’s garden and a sturdy proof-of-concept, Full Grown was born.
"It breaks our hearts to throw this much food away". Craig Reucassel visits a Banana Farm and discovers how much fruit is thrown away before it even hits the supermarkets. #WarOnWasteAU
on more ...
.... he was ahead of his time!!!!
hpathy.com Tidbits 45: Homeopathic Remedies For Coughs - Elaine Lewis - FULL article on Tidbits 45: Homeopathic Remedies For Coughs - Homeopathy Papers
hpathy.com Constipation and its Management Using Homeopathy - Robert Medhurst - FULL article on Constipation and its Management Using Homeopathy - Homeopathy Papers
Our first taste of the new season has arrived.
Well done, Switzerland!!!!
naturalnews.com Homeopathy officially recognized by Swiss government as legitimate medicine to coexist with conventional medicine
What nonsense are we being told today?????
Follow us on #steemit: http://bit.ly/2nfA1GF
healthdigezt.com Not everyone can say that they are a morning person. As a matter of fact, many believe that the manner in which they wake up affects their mood throughout the day. If you want to lessen the number of bad days that you are having, adding an exercise routine in the morning may just be …
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:00|
Bring Balance to your Life with Holistic Life Coaching
A Naturopathic healthcare clinic, dedicated to educating, supporting and empowering people, to help heal themselves.
Welcome to Evolve Holistic Fitness FB page where we share info. about upcoming retreats and events. As well as tips on fitness, health and holistic living. Check out @pranabarnz for our studio space.
Consultant Homoeopath: Remedies for Autoimmune disorders, Pain disorders, Behavioural disorders, Sleep disorders, Hormonal problems, Skin problems
Here at the Healing heart We provide healings, readings, massage, foot spa de-tox, health products, new age gifts, cards, crystals, incense, clothing, cand
Based in Auckland, Hansi Yoga & Massage specialise in holistic therapies that allow you to take time out from the stress and fast pace of city life.
The Academy Courses teach you kinesiology from the basic to consultant level. Also colour therapy and energy healing techniques, http://aha.org.nz
Info about Reiko's Reiki and related events. We have monthly chanting group, mini-workshops on Angels, Auras, personal channeling, Buddhism etc.
Narmjai is a therapeutic massage service offering relaxation, chair, aromatherapy and traditional Thai massage treatments. Ornthira is also a World Organics Consultant www.worldorganics.com/LoveYourBody
We believe in you taking your health into your own hands, reaching beyond well and achieving ultimate vitality.
Check me out on www.cardsandpalms.com
With the use of visionary pictograms the author provides an extraordinary insight into the multi-dimensional nature of our inner Being.