The Healing Wheel
Happy Homes, Hyderabad
Jacobabad Thul, Costa Rica
F. B Area Block, Karachi
Alkhidmat Hospital, Toba Tek Singh
Km Raiwind Road, Lahore
5th Floor Nafees Arcade Plot No Sc-14 Kda-7 Chandni Chowk University Road, Karachi
Sheikhupura Bedad, punjab
"the healing wheel " is a public healthcare platform where nutritional guide lines,stress management
Operating as usual
Join us for this interactive session by Positive Pakistan
When a child is delivered before the due date, the organs which are present inside the baby are not fully developed and it is important to take specialized care of the baby.
World Prematurity Day is observed on November 17, annually to raise awareness about preterm birth and the concerns of preterm babies and their families worldwide. Approximately 15 million babies are born preterm each year.
It is estimated that there are 33 million people living with type 2 diabetes in Pakistan, the third largest diabetes population globally. An additional 11 million adults in Pakistan have impaired glucose tolerance, while approximately 8·9 million people with diabetes remain undiagnosed.
Hence its important to raise awareness so we can overcome Diabetes together
Consult with us regarding any diabetic issues or diet related guidance
Book your appointment now!
☎️ 0300 0223999
‘’Healthy Oats Brownies’’
Rich, dark and decadent! they are gluten-free, free from refined flour and sugar
Super easy to whip and a perfect pair with your coffee.
- Jaggery: 3/4 Cup
- Olive oil: 1/2 Cup
- Vanilla extract: 1 tsp
- Eggs: 2(room temperature)
- Melted chocolate: 1/2 Cup (I used dark chocolate)
- Powdered oats: 3/4 Cup
- Cocoa powder: 1/4 Cup
- Baking soda: 1/4 tsp
- Salt: 1/4 tsp
1. Mix jaggery and olive oil well
2. Put vanilla extract, eggs, melted chocolate and whisk them well
3. Transferred the batter into a baking tray
4. Bake for 30-35 minutes at 180C or 350F
“World Food Day”
People all over the world suffer from hunger
Starvation is the massive programme
In 2021 Global Hunger Index , Pakistan ranks92nd out of 116 countries.
Pakistan has very serious starvation
In Pakistan out of 10 children under 5 years of age are stunted
17.7% suffer from wasting
One in 3 children are underweight (28.9%)
High prevalence of over weight 9.5% in same age group
# Thehealingwheel #clinical dietition #worldfoodday#pakistansituationoffoodavailability#hunger#healthylifestyle
If you are not fond of raw vegetables , then sautéing them in desi ghee or olive oil is a good option . You can add various protein sources such as chicken or boiled egg in order to increase its nutritional value.
#thehealingwheel#clinic dietition #clinicaldietition Islamabad
“WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY “
Here are some tips to detoxify your Brain:
1. Get enough sleep
2. Eat an Anti-Inflammatory Diet
3.Get the right balance of fats
5.Include some protein in every meal
6.Seasonal and fresh fruits and vegetables
7.Get some sunlight
8.Walk in the nature
Health benefits of Olive Oil :
1. Olive Oil Is Rich in Healthy Monounsaturated Fats
2. Olive Oil Contains Large Amounts of Antioxidants
3. Olive Oil Has Strong Anti-Inflammatory Properties
4. Olive Oil May Help Prevent Strokes
5. Olive Oil Is Protective Against Heart Disease
6. Olive Oil Is Not Associated With Weight Gain and Obesity
7. Olive Oil May Fight Alzheimer’s Disease
8. Olive Oil May Reduce Type 2 Diabetes Risk
9. The Antioxidants in Olive Oil Have Anti-Cancer Properties
10. Olive Oil Can Help Treat Rheumatoid Arthritis
11. Olive Oil Has Antibacterial Properties
October : Breast cancer awareness month
It is very crucial to stand up and play our part as an individual to get aware about this disease and help our loved ones
Healthy is not a size,
It’s a Lifestyle…..
- Eat a variety of of natural foods full of nutrients
- Detox your mind by paying gratitude and positive thinking
- Daily movement for 30-45 minutes
- Treat yourself with love and care
In order to keep yourself healthy alongside moving your body in any form of exercise, taking in electrolytes is equally important
You need several different minerals to maintain good function, energy and hydration levels. There are four main electrolytes everyone needs to keep a good balance,
-sodium and chloride (maintains fluid balance), -potassium (prevents cramping),
-calcium (regulates muscle contractions and heart rhythm) and
-magnesium (relaxes muscles).
-Bicarbonates are also helpful as they can assist in preventing fatigue early and enhance endurance to push on. All of these electrolytes work together to keep your mineral levels balanced and ensure optimal bodily function.
Sports drinks do contain electrolytes, but they also contain lots of sugar or artificial sweeteners, which can have deleterious effects. So before you run out for a bottle of something neon blue, try upping your intake of whole foods i.e, fruits, veggies, whole grains, coconut water or electrolytes without white / artificial sugar .
How to make your simple and not so enticing food into tempting and mouth watering homemade Pizza in no time with just 3 ingredients.
Cheese slice (of your taste)
Meal cooked in your kitchen (I had Qeema Aloo)
Step 1: Take a tortilla wrap and spread pizza sauce on it
Step 2: Take whatever you want (any available/already cooked meal in your kitchen) and place upon the tortilla wrap
Step 3: Put Pizza slices on it to make it look more delicious
Step 4: Place it in the preheated oven for 5 minutes.
With these simple and easily available ingredients, you can make every meal more enjoyable upto your liking.
For more recipes or health consultation,
Tea is the most popular beverage in the world after water. It’s a simple preparation of pouring hot water over cured leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant.
Herbal teas are not made from the Camellia plant but from dried herbs, spices, flowers, fruit, seeds, roots, or leaves of other plants; they do not typically contain caffeine as do traditional teas.There are different types of teas with different health benefits.
Nature is the best doctor…
Cinnamon tea filled with antioxidants and offers several health benefits.It
* Fights harmful effects of inflammation
* Fights viruses and prevents the growth of bacteria
* Helps to ease stomach discomfort
* Improves blood circulation
* Helps in weight loss
* Reduces pains and swellings
* Fights off infections and reduce PMS and menstrual cramps.
* Helps to reduce type 2 diabetes
* Lowers bad cholesterol levels
A simple tip to reduce belly fat
Chicken Vegetable Tacos
- tortilla (whole wheat)
- green onion
- mozzarella cheese
- BBQ chicken chunks
- carrots (grated)
- mixed herbs (as per your liking)
1- take 3 tortilla wraps and cut them in circle using glass to make small tacos
2- create shapes of taco shell using muffin tray (upside down)
3- bake these taco shells in 200c temperature for 20 minutes
Let it cool for some time on room temperature
then fill these shells using the mentioned ingredients (you can add other ingredients that you like the most)
then bake them again for 10 minutes (to give them cheesy and good texture).
In order to know the health benefits of any recipe or ingredient,
Feel free to CONSULT us.
through the therapy of
Benefits of Sesame Seeds:-
- Sesame seed is known as a whole protein pack and it contains a number of minerals and nutrients that can help your body to function well and heal up properly in a healthy way.
- Sesame seeds contain a lot of magnesium and calcium that are very beneficial for bones, as these seeds help to grow and strengthen the bones.
- Sesame seeds are rich in fiber, antioxidants and healthy fat.
For Mental and Physical health Consultation,
Email: [email protected]
or Visit:Office#4, professional arcade, MPCHS, E11/3, Islamabad
“Happy Independence Day “
On this Independence Day make yourself happy and free, Try to free your mind from negativity that is slowly capturing your health…
Be happy and healthy
Work for you and your country
#thehealingwheel# nutritionist #Independence Day
Grounding, also called earthing, is a therapeutic technique that involves doing activities that “ground” or electrically reconnect you to the earth.
This practice relies on earthing science and grounding physics to explain how electrical charges from the earth can have positive effects on your body.
The Earth is like a gigantic battery that contains a natural, subtle electrical charge—a special kind of energy present in the ground.
Being grounded applies to people. When electrically grounded, you feel:
* Less tenses
* Less stressed
Types of Grounding:
Grounding techniques focus on reconnecting your energy with the ground through direct or indirect contact. These methods include:
* Walking outside barefoot
* Laying on the ground
* Going swimming or taking a bath
* Using grounding mats, blankets, patches, and socks
Here are ways you can practice earthing:
* Take a walk: Find ways to connect your bare feet with the ground by walking on grass, across the sand or the mud. Pay attention to the feeling of the land beneath your feet, and be mindful of sharp objects as you go.
* Play in the dirt: Dig into the earth and get the soil between your fingers. You can create a garden in your yard or windowsill—if you're in an apartment—In gardening is the link to the energy in the dirt.
* Ground yourself indoors: When going outside is not an option, grounding mats come in handy by replacing the direct connection you'd get being barefoot outside. Grounding mats bring Earth's electrical currents into the home or office by replicating the physical connectivity of a nature walk.
Benefits of grounding:
* Reduces inflammation
* Decreases pain
* Decreases stress response
* Increases heart rate variability
* Improves sleep
* Improves cortisol rhythm
* Improves wound healing
* Reduces blood viscosity and enhanced blood flow
* Improve mood and counteract mental disease such as depression and anxiety
In terms of calories content, there isn’t much difference between the two types of bread.
However when it comes to nutrients, brown bread definitely has more nutrients than white bread, but it is important to keep in mind that not all brown breads available in the market are healthy.
The manufacturers at times add colour in white bread to make it appear brown.
Also certain times the multigrain bread that you pick from the aisle considering healthy is not exactly healthy.
If you choose to eat brown bread then it is important you look for the word caramel in the list of the ingredients. This indicates that colour is added in the bread. If the term ‘whole wheat’ is mentioned in the list, it means it contains the germ and bran of the wheat grain.
Brown bread is made using whole wheat, with their outer covering intact. This makes brown bread more nutritious and rich in fiber as compared to white bread. Brown bread contains more vitamin B-6 and E, magnesium, folic acid, zinc copper and manganese.
Researchers have found that as little as 20 minutes of moderate exercise daily can help boost immune system and have an impact on your overall health.
Exercise activates the sympathetic nervous system, a pathway that increases heart rate, blood pressure, and breathing rate. When this happens, the hormones epinephrine and norepinephrine are released into the bloodstream and activate a cellular reaction that suppresses cytokines, including TNF.
TNF has some admirable qualities:
- boosting immune responses
- killing cancer cells
- it also has pro-inflammatory properties.
Though inflammation is a necessary part of our immune systems, too much of it can lead to autoimmune diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis and multiple sclerosis as well as fibromyalgia.
For more details and consultation please contact :
Office # 4 , professional arcade , MPCHS E-11/3 , Islamabad
In the humid weather of Monsoon, "Sattu drink" is a blessing to maintain our health
- it maintains our electrolyte balance
- it is rich in vitamins and minerals that help to maintain our body metabolism and boost our immune system
- it is also good for our gut health
- it improve digestion and bowel movements- it helps to flush toxins in our body
- it is rich in protein- it helps in weight loss by improving our metabolism
- it lower body cholesterol level
In this weather, boost your energy with this drink.
Ingredients of Sattu Juice:-
-Sattu flour (bralay) - 1tbsp
- Jaggery/honey - as per taste
- Water - 1 glass
- Ice (crushed)
First, add sattu flour in a glass of water, then add jaggery/honey in it. Mix well and add ice to make it more refreshing.
For more healthy drinks and consultation:
ph: +92 3018565656
email: [email protected]
Office#4, professional arcade, MPCHS, E11/3, Islamabad
With a hot and arid summer in most areas of Pakistan, a refreshing and appetizing drink is much needed to beat the heat!
With falsas in season a “Falsa Juice” is a must to try out this summer
➰3 cups Water
➰2 cups Falsa
➰1/2 cup Jaggery
➰1/2 tsp Black salt
➰ Ice cubes
1) Wash your falsas properly
2) Blend together your falsas, water and jaggery in a blender
3) Strain this mixture into a bowl
4) Add pink salt and serve chilled
5 steps to a Healthy Iftar:
It is important we break our Iftar slowly by dividing it into parts so our body can easily digest the food we are eating, this will help to avoid overeating and prevent bloating, indigestion, heartburn and weight gain.
(1) Break your fast with 1-2 dates - It is common to feel lethargic after fasting, Eating one to two dates before anything else to break your fast is a great way to combat the exhaustion you may feel, as dates are good source of vitamin A and B-complex and are rich in minerals such as iron, calcium, cooper, manganese and potassium which will give you instant energy and make feel energised after a full day of fasting.
(2) Drink 1-2 glass of water - avoid sugary drinks instead drink water or make alternatives like honeywater, sattu, detox water etc.
(3) Eat one bowl of dahi balay/fruit chaat or drink 1 glass of milk/lassi.
(4) Pray your Magrib namaz.
(5) Eat your main meal - make sure to include a balanced portion of all food groups in your plate.
Videos (show all)
Contact the business
Office 4, Professional Arcade, MPCHS, E-11/3
|Monday||11:00 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||11:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||11:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||11:00 - 19:00|
|Friday||14:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||11:00 - 19:00|
|Sunday||00:00 - 15:00|
I'm a consultant Dietician as well as fitness trainer..My page is all about Health, Diet, Nutrition
Provides free knowledge and advise to those who would like to follow Keto Diet and loss weight witho
Diet-o-Logic is where you will find diet plans according to your needs and requirement at affordable
We are dedicated to helping you be healthier. You ended up on this page because you understand the r
Alkhidmat Medical And Diagnostic Centre Near VIP Gauri Town Service Road
I am here to provide you diet therapy,guide you towards healthy life and give you idea of optimum di
Customised Diet Plans Medical Nutrition Therapy Weight Management Lifestyle Modification
AOA everyone I'm Dr. Mamoona Gul graduated from RIPHAH international university in doctor of physica
Sadri Health Services, Office No 13, First Floor, Capital Trade Center, F-10 Mar
Nutrition and diet plans tailored according to your needs.
House Number 2158 Street 69 Phase Bahria Town
Have you been wanting to work on your body but have been putting it off because you thought you need
Passionate to assist people in adopting healthy lifestyle. Being a nutritionist,I will guide you abo
We are providing 100% Organic collect from local farms products to customers at their door step. We