Chiropractic and Medical Collaboration for Optimum Patient Care
Locations in Ashburn and Fairfax
Functional and Integrative Chiropractic
Our practice is always patient-focused which means we customize treatments to fit the comfort level of the patient without compromising care. Our goal is to get fast and effective pain relief in a short period of time. There are no commitments or long-term plans. It is our goal to get you well and educate you on how to stay well from day one.
Our mission is to utilize chiropractic and medical services for optimal treatment of our patients. Designed with the patient in mind, our goal is to bridge the gap between medical and chiropractic care. Integrating chiropractic centers into medical centers, brings cohesion and collaboration between the two. The result will always be comprehensive care and better outcomes for the patient. As healthcare evolves over time, so will Integrative Healthcare Centers.
What a great family event!! Thanks for stopping by our table!! #IntegratedHealthcareCenters #ComprehensivePrimaryCare #LoudounStationKicks #LoudounStation #FallFest #FallKicks #LoudounUnited #DCUnited #FamilyFun #LoudounSoccer #Soccer #Festival #BlockParty
It was a pleasure sponsoring Sunbeam Family Child Care for our annual Cox Farms field trip! Great times with a great group!❤️
health.harvard.edu Back pain often comes on without warning and will usually get better on its own, even when imaging shows changes such as arthritis and disc degeneration. The best way to treat back pain is to avoid…
We can help you with your painful joints, including pain in your shoulder! If you are curious as to what is causing the symptoms you are experiencing, check out this infographic but remember to come to us for a true diagnosis and treatment.
Low Back Pain and Sleep
Low back pain (LBP) can arise from a lot of causes, most commonly from bending, lifting, pulling, pushing, and twisting. However, there are other possible causes, including sleep.
To continue reading this article, click below...
Ulery Chiropractic, Todd A. Ulery DC, CCSP
Deep Gluteal Syndrome – What Is It?
The term deep gluteal syndrome (DGS) describes a condition that causes pain in the buttock that may travel down the back of the leg when the sciatic nerve is irritated.
To continue reading this article, click below...
Neck Pain – Drugs or Chiropractic?
When you have neck pain, do you instinctively reach for that bottle of ibuprofen or acetaminophen? If so, is that the best option? Who can we trust for the answer? Since between 10-20% of the population suffer from chronic or persistent neck pain, this is a VERY IMPORTANT question!
To continue reading this article, click below...
Integrated Healthcare Centers's cover photo
jamanetwork.com This clinical trial compares the effects of chiropractic care added to usual medical care vs usual medical care alone on pain relief and pain-related function among active-duty US military personnel.
theconversation.com A recent series on low back pain by the global medical journal The Lancet shows doctors often overlook recommended treatments, such as advice to stay active and to exercise.
A new law sets limits on opioid prescriptions and mandates that health care practitioners prescribe or recommend physical therapy, occupational therapy, acupuncture, massage therapy and chiropractic care for patients with chronic pain. https://bit.ly/2jzEoL1
What beneficial things would you add to this list?
Every day is a good day to learn something new!
Paleo and Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Muffins:
• 2 apples
• 1/2 cup coconut flour
• 1/4 cup coconut oil
• 4 organic eggs
• 1/4 cup raw honey
• 1 tablespoon cinnamon
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
• 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1. Mix all the ingredients except the apples and cinnamon in a large bowl.
2. Set the mixture aside. Then cut the apples into small pieces. Cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
3. Take a tablespoon of cinnamon and mix it in with the apple pieces, until they are all covered.
4. Prepare muffin tins or you can use paper muffin cups. Take about a tablespoon of batter and put it at the bottom of the muffin cup.
5. Then add some of the cinnamon covered apple pieces to make a layer of it in the muffin.
6. Next add more batter on top of the layer of apple pieces.
(You can repeat these 2 last steps depending on how many layers of the cinnamon apple pieces you want. I did just one larger layer in the middle of the muffin.
7. Sprinkle some extra cinnamon on top of the muffin. Use your finger to sprinkle it on.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes depending on how large you make the muffins.
We correct misalignments and boost overall health!
Try this fun treat for adults and kids!
Chiropractic For Children:
How do children get nerve irritation? Nerve irritations occur as a part of normal daily life. They may result from insults to our health such as: bad posture, prolonged postures, sleeping on our stomachs, falls, poor food choices, dehydration, exposure to chemicals and toxins, and stress and anxiety.
How Are We Different?
Our clinic is committed to quality and effective care away from just the traditional chiropractic methods. Our goal is to get you better in the most efficient way and to educate you on how to stay better for a lifetime. This means no one-size-fit-all spinal manipulations that are not specific to your needs. The approach used by us is based on researched chiropractic and therapy guidelines with customized techniques for your specific case. In other words, let’s do what works for you. Some of the advantages of using our clinic are as follows:
•Multidisciplinary center with chiropractic, medical, and nutritional care
•No five minute visits here. Each visit is between 30-45 minutes of care
•No long treatment plans. Most experience a difference in just a few visits
•One- on-one care by a sports/rehabilitative chiropractor on every visit
•Gentle adjustments using specialized equipment when necessary
•Hands on muscle therapy with the chiropractor
•Instructions on exercise from Day 1
If you are looking to get pain relief and get stronger at the same time, contact our office and experience the difference of integrated chiropractic care.
ihcenters.com Our practice is always patient-focused which means we will cater our treatment to fit the comfort level of the patient without compromising care.
Happiness is an inside job. We are in charge of our own happiness.
If you find steamed vegetables too plain just infuse them with extra zing, here are some things you can add to the steaming pot or basket to perk things up.
1. Fresh herbs - Toss whole sprigs of fresh herbs, like parsley, thyme, or dill, over the steaming vegetables, or chop up the leaves and sprinkle them over the vegetables after they're cooked.
2. Garlic - Add sliced or chopped garlic to any vegetable, but leafy greens like kale really benefit from this extra zing. You can also sauté garlic with olive oil and toss it with vegetables after they're steamed.
3. Ginger - Place thinly sliced ginger at the bottom of the steaming basket and cover with butternut squash or other winter root vegetables. Like garlic, sauté ginger in olive oil first before tossing with steamed vegetables.
4. Lemon - Add a few slices of lemon or lemon zest to vegetables, like broccoli, green beans, and summer squash. You can also add lemon juice to the steaming water.
Composting for Beginners
Compost is a natural nutrient-rich soil that anyone can make. It can be made from your kitchen leftovers, grass clippings, dead leaves, branches, wood chips, water, and oxygen.
It can be made in any container or even a pile designated as your compost pile. The mixture of compost is green material (kitchen leftovers like fruits and vegetable remnants or peels, and grass clippings), brown material (leaves, branches, tea bags, dryer lint, etc.), water and oxygen.
You can start your compost by layering the materials or just mix them all together. You will need more brown material than green. It is also important to rotate or mix the compost every few days.
What can you do to protect your children from injuries and long-term pain? Chiropractic care is safe and effective, and it also helps to ensure proper development of their spine. Spinal alignment is very important, especially while we are growing. Many of the spinal problems we see in adults can be traced back to a childhood fall, injury, and even poor posture from carrying backpacks and playing endless hours of video games. It is very important at this developmental stage in their lives.
Clean eating is making the decision to regularly eat portions of foods that are whole and fresh instead of packaged and processed. #recipeforahealthylife
Paleo Trail Mix
• 1 cup raw almonds
• 1 cup Pistachios
• 1/2 cup Raisins
• 1/2 cup Goji berries
• 1/2 cup Sunflower seeds
• 1 teaspoon Chili powder
• 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
• 1/2 teaspoon Sea salt
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Put all of the ingredients in a plastic bag and shake until well coated. Lay on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, stir, and continue baking for 10 more minutes.
3. Allow to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
✨✨Corrective Pain Relief with Functional Diagnostic Testing (FDT)
ihcenters.com Are you dealing with pain that you cannot seem to get rid of? Are you unable to get back to your job or activity you love? Have you tried traditional chiropract...
What most people don’t realize after an accident is that even minor car accidents can lead to soft tissue injuries, and if untreated they can lead to chronic arthritic issues. When the vehicle doesn’t absorb the full shock of the crash, the occupants do–so any time your body is jerked in response to a collision, the possibility of injury is there.
If you’ve been in a car accident, you need to be assessed by a doctor who is familiar with car accident injuries and treats them every day. Car accident injuries can be hidden, not revealing pain or limited mobility until months or even years later. We are trained to detect these hidden injuries. We can perform orthopedic and neurological tests to assess soft tissue damage, structural damage, muscle strength, range of motion, joint and nerve function.
We love seeing results with our patients! What hashtag would you add to this list?
Try this refreshing and healthy water you can make at home.
We love working with you and your family!
Hopefully this will remind us to take risks! We will do this as long as our desire for what we want surpasses the fear of potential failure.
Roasted Beet and Orange Salad
2 bunches beets (red and yellow)
Salt and pepper
1/2 cup walnuts
1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
3 Tablespoons fresh orange juice
2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
1. Peel the beets with a vegetable peeler. Cut the beets into small cubes. Fold a large piece of aluminum foil in half. Put the beets in the middle of the foil. I don’t want the colors to bleed, so I do two separate pouches. Drizzle with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Fold the corners of the foil together, and pinch the pouch shut. Bake in a 400 degree oven for about 25 to 35 minutes.
2. While the beets are roasting, segment the oranges. Cut off the bottoms of the oranges so they do not roll on the cutting board. Using a sharp paring knife, start at the top and work your way down removing the peel. Hold the peeled orange in your hand, and carefully cut the flesh out between the membranes. Add the segments to a bowl and squeeze the juice from the orange.
3. Add 3 Tablespoons orange juice, Dijon, vinegar, salt and pepper to a mason jar. Screw the top on and shake. Add the olive oil and shake to combine.
4. Add the roasted beets to a large bowl. Add half of the dressing and toss to combine. Add orange segments, walnuts, and parsley. Taste for seasoning. Add more dressing, salt, and pepper as needed.
We Offer a wide range of patient services:
Schedule Your Free Consultation!!
You can book your appointment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Call us at (703) 723-4777
✅Low Back/Neck Pain
✅Radiculopathy - Tingling in Arms/Legs
ihcenters.com Chiropractic and Medical Collaboration for Optimum Patient Care
If all the lights went out in your house would you start changing each lightbulb or would you go straight to the fuse box to see why all the lights were off? As chiropractors we go straight to the fuse box which is your spine! It’s that simple!
Lavender and Lemon Salt Scrub
1. 1 Cup epsom salt
2. 4 Tbls Coconut oil
3. 1 tsp Lavender oil
4. 1 tsp Lemon oil
1. Add 1 cup epsom salt to your bowl.
2. Slowly add in your coconut oil and stir until wet.
3. Add your tsp of lavendar and stir.
4. Add your tsp of lemon and stir.
5. Store in container with lid.
We are here to help you and your family reach your ultimate potential! How can we help you?
Manual Muscle Therapy:
Targeted muscle work including soft and deep tissue myofascial release, nerve release, and trigger point therapy used to reduce spasm and tension as well as release "knots" throughout the body. Done in conjunction with chiropractic and rehabilitation, this method is extremely effective in promoting blood-flow and improving your mobility in a short period of time. Of course, it is always done within your comfort level since any pain or guarding by you can hinder the process. http://www.ihcenters.com/our-services
ihcenters.com Conditions Treated: Low Back/Neck Pain/Sciatica/Knee Pain/Herniated Discs/Shoulder Pain/Carpal Tunnel/Sports Injuries/Postural Issues/Scoliosis/Radiculopathy
Our mind is very simple…It doesn't care what we plant! We can plant success or failure.
Spicy cucumber salad
• 1 English cucumber
• 1 clove of garlic, finely minced
• 1 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar
• 1 small handful of cilantro, chopped
• 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (add a little more if you like things spicy)
• salt, to taste
• Slice the cucumber lengthwise and chop into 1/4" slices. Put the cucumber in a bowl and toss with the vinegar, garlic, cilantro, and red pepper flakes. Add salt to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
From: Good Simple
|Tuesday||08:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 12:00|
Our Healthcare Professionals will not only alleviate your symptoms, but to get to the source of the problem.
Dr. Aloysius Broussard, DC is a chiropractor treating patients in the Ashburn, VA and surrounding areas.
Airrosti specializes in delivering quality, outcome-based musculoskeletal care. Stop living in pain and schedule today!
44355 Premier Plaza #130 Ashburn, Va 20147 703-858-3500 www.keeganchiro.com
Health & Wellness, Business Entrepreneurship
Spring Chiropractic Complete health care, naturally.
Serving the community in health and wellness
Connecting you to Northern VA's best chiropractors, physical therapists, acupuncturists, and massage therapists.
Ashburn VA Chiropractic
Visit us at http://ashburnfamilychiro.com
Virginia’s 2013 CHIROPRACTOR of the Year !!! VOTED ONE OF LOUDOUN'S BEST CHIROPRACTORS! - "Best of Loudoun - Leesburg Today".
We are team dedicated to reach out those who want to live a healthier & pain-free lifestyle. Our services extend from Adjustments to Nutrition Consult.