While this “creation” is not all natural, I was still able to admire the ex*****on of this incredible display of strength and talent. Wowza
Bodies With Results
Main Street, Van Buren
Se Oaks Park Way, Portland
N. Oak Park Avenue 215, Oak Park
Lindsay Road, Mesa
E Levee Street, Dallas
Ali Williams page for Health, Nutrition, Fitness
Operating as usual
Higher Cholesterol Is Associated With Longer Life
For my clients who thought I was a bit looney. Another false narrative unraveled. Total cholesterol number has never been the risk factor. No matter how high it is the HDL to LDL ratio is what one needs to examine. 💙
Higher Cholesterol Is Associated With Longer Life There are two types of cholesterol: High-density and low-density lipoprotein, aka HDL and LDL, but how they affect ...
My message has never changed.
Do You Have Gluten Face? Face Mapping 101
Long time no see peeps! I enjoyed this article and thought you might as well 🙂 https://daveasprey.com/face-mapping/?vgo_ee=XGenBRbDQmSnOqPJzVFrXsI2alYwZPC%2F3SKKkR1Q6OE%3D
Do You Have Gluten Face? Face Mapping 101 Do you have acne and red cheeks? Blame gluten. Here’s what you should know about face mapping and what to eat for glowing, healthy skin.
Ahhhh, so many of these thoughts have drifted into my mind through the years.
“push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable. lie in your garden, feel the sunshine on your skin.
get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and sq**rt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. wash, then hang them in the sunshine with care. make your bed in full.
dig your fingers into the earth, plant a seed. see your success as it grows everyday.
organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
breathe. practice your deep breathing. ground yourself.
have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
think long and hard about what interests you. crime? s*x? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. help an animal. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes.
take small steps to make it happen for you...”
Author: Emma Elsworthy
Before and after- This Feb - May. Regimen: 5 days weight training per week. No cardio yet. Results eating. Will add cardio later- needed muscle to get back strength and structure that had atrophied so much from lack of weights. Cardio to come....
Thanks for posting Ford. Mind and body are so connected. Time for some reflection and making good choices, we do still have many we can make💕
BREAKING: FDA Approves Major Breakthrough In Fight Against Coronavirus
A first step to getting the master plan to get back to work in place. Once we are able to identify more positive results, we can better isolate those at risk from those who are positive- lowering our risks of overwhelming the system when we get back to life. ￼￼Quarantine for some not all would be a wonderful thing.
BREAKING: FDA Approves Major Breakthrough In Fight Against Coronavirus The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued an emergency authorization on Friday for a new coronavirus test that can deliver results in just 5 minutes and is so small that it can be used nearly anywhere. Abbott Laboratories announced that their new test is the fastest test in the world, able to de...
From a wonderful biology professor of mine. Great information I saw again today circulating. Stay happy and healthy!
* The Covid virus is not a living organism, but a protein molecule (DNA) covered by a protective layer of lipid (fat), which, when absorbed by the cells of the ocular, nasal or buccal mucosa, changes their genetic code (a mutation) and convert them into aggressor and multiplier cells.
* Since the virus is not a living organism but a protein molecule, it is not killed. Rather, it decays on its own. The disintegration time depends on the temperature, humidity, and type of material upon which it rests.
* The virus is very fragile; the only thing that protects it is a thin outer layer of fat. That is why any soap or detergent is the best remedy, because the foam cuts the fat. That, in turn, is why one needs to wash hands for a full 20 seconds, to make a lot of foam. By dissolving the fat layer, the protein molecule collapses.
* Heat melts fat; this is why it is so good to use water above 25 degrees Celsius for washing hands, clothes, and everything. In addition, hot water makes more soap foam and that makes it even more useful.
* Alcohol or any mixture with alcohol over 65% dissolves fat, especially the external lipid layer of the virus.
* Any mix with 1 part bleach and 5 parts water directly dissolves the protein, breaks it down from the inside.
* Oxygenated water helps because peroxide dissolves the virus protein, but one must use it pure and it hurts skin.
* Antibiotics are useless. The virus is not a living organism like bacteria; one cannot kill what is not alive, and that is what anthobiotics do.
* Never shake used or unused clothing, sheets, or cloth. While the virus is lying on most porous surfaces, such as fabric, it is quite inert... but will still take roughly 3-6 hours to degenerate to a non-threat; 4 hours on copper surfaces (copper is naturally antiseptic) and wood; 24 hours for cardboard; 42 hours for hours metals other than copper; and 72 hours plastics. If one shakes a piece of cloth or use a feather duster, any virus molecules resting on these items can float in the air for up as fine particulate, not unlike dust, and could conceivably lodge in one's nose.
* The virus molecules remain very stable in external cold or artificially induced chilled areas, such as air conditioners in houses and cars. The virus molecules also need moisture to stay stable, and they need darkness. Therefore, dehumidified, dry, warm, and bright environments will degrade it more quickly.
* UV light on any breaks down the virus protein. But be careful, as it also breaks down collagen (which is aprotein) in the skin, eventually causing wrinkles and potentially skin cancer.
* The virus CANNOT pe*****te healthy skin!
* Vinegar is not useful because it does not break down the protective layer of fat.
* Only alcohol that is 130 proof (65% alcohol) or higher will work.
* Listerine will work. It is 65% alcohol.
* The more confined the space, the more concentration of the virus there can be. The more open or naturally ventilated, the less.
* This is a given: wash your hands before and after touching mucosa, food, locks, k***s, switches, remote control, cell phone, watches, computers, desks, TV, etc., and of course when using the bathroom.
* You should moisturize hands that are dry from too much washing, because the molecules can hide in the micro cracks. The thicker the moisturizer, the better.
*Keep your nails clipped so that the virus does not easily hide there.
Rare Friday the 13th full moon to appear this week
Taking the time to embrace this opportunity and be still in its beauty.
Rare Friday the 13th full moon to appear this week The night's sky has a rare treat in store for Friday the 13th this month, as a full moon will appear throughout the United States.
Better approach to changing an unwanted thought or belief - Abraham Hicks
So today it is Thoughts with Results- if I have ever shared any one video more relevant in ALL situations, true, helpful, and freeing- it is this. Thanks to my friend Mitch who introduced me to the thoughts of Esther via Abraham- this is my fav to date... if you can, listen with no distraction and open your mind to what is said. Please “like” below or comment- it will help to expose others! 💕 https://youtu.be/WKhy9KqAKQE
Better approach to changing an unwanted thought or belief - Abraham Hicks * All material is copyrighted by Esther Hicks. To learn more about Abraham Hicks and their workshops, please visit their website at http://www.abraham-hicks....
The Farmer’s Dog: Rethinking Pet Food
Trying this for Chloe this week, she wasn't a fan of Ollie brand. Any of you have any comments about fresh food for your pet? Any favorites I should consider? Want to move into my own prep but just no time at the moment! Let me know you're experiences for your pet's Body with Results, keeping them healthy:-). Woof!
The Farmer’s Dog: Rethinking Pet Food Freshly made, pre-portioned and delivered to your door
5 Ways To Prevent Decision Fatigue From Ruining Your Productivity
How decision fatigue can drain our energy. Use the power tools in this article to harness your mental and physical strength to maximize your days. And....don’t forget throughout the day to breathe, just breathe.
5 Ways To Prevent Decision Fatigue From Ruining Your Productivity Take these steps to stop yourself from making bad choices when you’re too tired to think.
Anxiety: One Solution to Get Out of this Mess - Growing Leaders
Guilty as charged...at least for a portion of this article. So easy to fall into the over help trap at least in some areas with our children. Learning to let go more and more- a daily struggle in this high expectation world in which we live.
Growing leaders emails and books are so worthwhile.💕
Anxiety: One Solution to Get Out of this Mess - Growing Leaders 15shares Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Everywhere I go, I meet adults (most of them parents) who are afraid for our kids today. We are afraid of what can happen on social media, school shootings, drug abuse, cyber-bullying, terrorism, phone addictions, you name it. Since I see this in....
20 years difference between these two shots, lots of ups and downs, trying to stay consistent with grabbing some weights, a bit of cardio (never enough, the weights win every time), and 80% good food choices. We never know when life will throw us curveballs. If you can just make some healthy choices the majority of the time, you will be able to live your life to the fullest, postponing pain and weakness along the way. It is NEVER too late to start. Check out my Keto Conversations with Ali page for the latest info and my take on good fats and lower carb eating. Happy training!
Long time no post, hope you all are taking care of your most precious gift, yourselves.
I read this today and wanted to share it this beautiful Thanksgiving week. A new serenity prayer, Happy Thanksgiving all!
“Grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me."
ANXIETY. If you have a child beginning his/her school years or in the final stretch, this mini book is invaluable. We have a major issue that is now plaguing our children and I’ve seen it in full force. Please be aware and be involved in recognizing these signs of anxiety in your child before it morphs into a much bigger problem. The signs may not jump out at you. It may be a change in behavior that actually seems proactive, more studious, more dedicated. Don’t look for nervousness or other “anxiety” symptoms you may associate with the term. Please read. Please be aware. It is real.
Sign up for eBook here, looks like my link won’t work. https://growingleaders.com/free-resources/stressed-out-ebook/
Watch The Groundbreaking Video-Series, Depression & Anxiety Secrets...
Depression and Anxiety - reaching new heights. Join the beginning of this free docuseries live, 8pm EST tonight. I’ve heard him speak and believe it will be well worth your time!
Watch The Groundbreaking Video-Series, Depression & Anxiety Secrets... You’ll discover the true root cause of mental illness, and the powerful little-known, cutting-edge protocols that are healing people around the globe.
Infectious Theory Of Alzheimer's Disease Draws Fresh Interest
An interesting read.....Yet another check in the infectious disease column. I do believe they are on the right track. Thanks for sharing Mitch.
Infectious Theory Of Alzheimer's Disease Draws Fresh Interest Money has poured into Alzheimer's research, but until very recently not much of it went toward investigating infection in causing dementia. A million dollar prize may lead more scientists to try.
Training days of summer....circa 1999?
Princess Diana Revealed - HD - Documentary
Today I digress. This story move me to see how misunderstood people can be and how much deeper things go than what we see on the surface. I am saving this here for my archives as an example of positive Results evolving from such hard and moving circumstances. Diana was a shining light. I had never seen this video and thoroughly enjoyed it this morning.
Princess Diana Revealed - HD - Documentary Princess Diana Revealed - Documentary from 2006
Why My Best Friend And I Decided To Move In Together And Co-Mother Our Children
Loving and sharing with Results- love this.
Why My Best Friend And I Decided To Move In Together And Co-Mother Our Children The arrangement goes beyond just roommates. We’re genuinely leaning on each other.
Head on over and please like my new page Keto Conversations with Ali. Lots of people with lots of questions so decided to start there helping to put some answers around this Keto revolution. Join me! Please like the page and feel free to comment.
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
- Winston Churchill
We're America's Healthiest Pizza Crust.
Let’s try them!
Dominic D’Agostino, PhD - Keto Edge Summit
Link good for next 24 hours! Want to share with all of you- lots of info out there but this guy’s the best. The science is there! Important
Dominic D’Agostino, PhD - Keto Edge Summit By submitting this form, I consent to receive offers and related promotional communications from the Keto Edge Summit, the host and Health Talks Online. I can withdraw consent at any time. Your Privacy Rights.
As an alternative to Bulletproof coffee- haven’t tried yet but will! Let me know if you do.
Don’t miss The Keto Edge Summit May 7-14, free and online!
I'll be here, join me! Click the link to register and be sure to watch the pre-event videos. Great stuff! http://urltag.net/CKiw1
Don’t miss The Keto Edge Summit May 7-14, free and online! The GREATEST health discovery of this century may ALREADY be inside your body! Join me at the !
The Plant Alkaloid that Treats Diabetes & Digestive Problems
Berberine> one of the good guys!
The Plant Alkaloid that Treats Diabetes & Digestive Problems Berberine is a natural alkaloid found in a wide variety of traditional herbs, and it can help naturally treat conditions, including diabetes, digestive problems and even cancer.
Extraordinary Art Makeup by Vanessa Davis / The Skulltress
These are some Bodies with some amazing visual Results!
Sometimes it just takes some good music to get the job done!
The day began with Bulletproof coffee, MCT oil and collagen added, then late morning eggs, organic chicken sausage and salad with just a few berries. 3rd meal consists of half an orange pepper, organic chicken salad with homemade mayo, organic cauliflower sprinkles and slices of organic yellow squash.
Great information for boys to men who like results, and living - loving well.
Rules For Sons/Men:
1. Never shake a man’s hand sitting down.
2. There are plenty of ways to enter a pool. The stairs ain’t one.
3. The man at the grill is the closest thing we have to a king.
4. In a negotiation, never make the first offer.
5. Act like you’ve been there before. Especially in the end zone.
6. Request the late check-out.
7. When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
8. Hold your heroes to a higher standard.
9. Return a borrowed car with a full tank of gas.
10. Play with passion or not at all...
11. When shaking hands, grip firmly and look him in the eye.
12. Don’t let a wishbone grow where a backbone should be.
13. If you need music on the beach, you’re missing the point.
14. Carry two handkerchiefs. The one in your back pocket is for you. The one in your breast pocket is for her.
15. You marry the girl, you marry her whole family.
16. Be like a duck. Remain calm on the surface and paddle like crazy underneath.
17. Experience the serenity of traveling alone.
18. Never be afraid to ask out the best looking girl in the room.
19. Never turn down a breath mint.
20. In a game of HORSE, sometimes a simple free throw will get ’em.
21. A sport coat is worth 1000 words.
22. Try writing your own eulogy. Never stop revising.
23. Thank a veteran. And then make it up to him.
24. If you want to know what makes you unique, sit for a caricature.
25. Eat lunch with the new kid.
26. After writing an angry email, read it carefully. Then delete it.
27. Ask your dad to play. He won’t let you win.
28. See it on the big screen.
29. Give credit. Take the blame.
30. Write down your dreams.
31. Always protect your siblings (and teammates).
32. Be confident and humble at the same time.
KIDS AT RISK
Awareness and open dialogue is the key....don't wait until it's too late to talk about any kinds of struggle you are seeing with your kids. Get them help, even if they say they don't need it, a professional just to talk to who can evaluate what might be going on. Anxiety seems manageable until it's not, be over vigilant, it could save a life.
Enjoy this wonderful day!
1945 Cliff Valley Way NE
Professionally customized, results-oriented skincare treatments. Reservations at skinstudio.com
3500 Piedmont Road NE, Suite 322
Sean Wheeler is Atlanta’s best-reviewed hypnotist and has performed more than 12,000 sessions sinc
1 Peachtree Street
MySpiritFitness provides a unique blend of best business & wellness concepts to support professional
4646 N Shallowford Road
"This is your life, live it well." For over 20 Years, Progressive Medical has been the Southeast's leader in Integrative medicine.
931 Ponce De Leon Avenue NE
Established in 2008, Eco-Friendly Maid Service is a GREEN cleaning alternative for residential & com
1920 Chesire Bridge Road
Katherine Callahan, fitness and health enthusiast, takes her place in Atlanta's beauty scene, with t
HWMBS Promotes the importance of wellness in all three components of our lives. Mind/Thoughts/Emotio
Check Us Out On Twitter: @Wearyoursoul
Dedicated to helping you find your passion, live a healthy life and Wear Your Soul every day.
500 Bishop Street NW
Detox foot bath, AromaTouch, Biofeedback, Reiki, Life Purpose Coaching, Wellness Workshops and retre
2200 Century Pkwy NE, # 120
Founded by Dave Ou, MD and Terry Thompson Horn, MA, LPC, Bridges to Health is a leading holistic and
Intuitivsol offers massage therapy with an eclectic mix of intuition, education, and warmth for each
Our founders believe Nature already has everything we need. All we have to do, is tap into its genius!