Our mission is to provide superior eye care to help enhance patient's lifestyles.
REOPENING OFFICE NOTICE:
WE WILL REOPEN MAY 11, 2020
1. Due to current Corona Virus Situation, we are having limited office hours with strict appointments, protocol and procedures
a. Monday- Friday 10 am to 5:00 pm
b. Saturday 9:30 am to 2 pm
2. ONLY 2 PATIENTS ALLOWED IN THE OFFICE AT ONE TIME. Elderly and underage patient may have 1 parent or caregiver with them. Patients with their companions or family members must wait in their car outside the office.
3. ALL PATIENTS ENTERING THE OFFICE WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK. As recommended by CDC and by Gov. Abbott’s Executive Order GA-19
4. All Patient’s temperature will be taken including parents and caretakers accompanying; anyone with body temperature over 100 degrees will not be seen
5. ALL HANDS ARE SANITIZED on entrance into office
6. Patients or any individuals (including our staff) who have active pulmonary symptoms of any sort, elevated body temperature over CDC-recommended threshold, or history suspicious for exposure to coronavirus ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE OFFICE.
7. Nursing home residents and those with significant pulmonary compromised are not allowed in the office.
8. We are only accepting patients ages 7 to 70 only at this time.
9. Any patient who is 10 mins late will not be seen due to limited and strict appointments and office hours.
We are all in this together. Please take care of yourself so you can protect others around you.
Due to corona virus situation, statewide lockdown, and CDC recommendation, Perfect Vision Associates will be closed starting March 20
until further noticed. If you have an ocular emergency please contact The Eye Center of Texas 713-797-1010.
Please take CDC recommendation and stay home and do your part to protect yourself, your family and community.
1. Due to current Corona Virus Situation, we are having limited office hours for OCULAR EMERGENCIES and OCULAR urgencies only.
2. Also, due to our limited space, we ask that only patients and 1 parent or caregiver are allowed at a time. To facilitate social distancing we have rearranged our office layout and patients with their companions or family members may be ask to wait in their car outside the office until sufficient space is available to enter the office.
3. Patients or any individuals (including our staff) who have active pulmonary symptoms of any sort, elevated body temperature over CDC-recommended threshold, or history suspicious for exposure to corona-virus ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE OFFICE.
4. We are only accepting patients ages 8 to 65 only at this time.
5. Nursing home resident and those with significant pulmonary compromised are not allowed in the office.
Please take care of yourself so you can protect others around you.
Perfect Vision Assoc
Saturday: 9-1 pm
March 20, 2018
Dear patients and friends:
UPDATE: DELAY IN MERGING FILES TO HOUSTON LOCATION
For those who still want to see Dr.Phan at her Houston location, we welcome you and look forward to seeing you over there. However, your medical records will not be merged until MARCH 30, 2018. So if you must be seen prior to that date just remember, your records will not be there and you must fill out all paper work and insurances again. Though I'm sure Dr. Phan remembers everyone, she may not remember everyone's prescriptions. Therefore, we recommend you bring all your glasses and contact lens boxes when you go see her in Houston location. Reminder, Houston location is exam only location, which means you, can take your prescription to an optical you like.
For more information:
Please visit: https://www.pvaeyecare.com/closing-clinic.html
Haotam Tami Phan, OD
pvaeyecare.com THIS IS WITH A HEAVY HEART AND MIXED EMOTIONS THAT WE ARE ANNOUNCING THE CLOSING OF OUR CLINIC ON DECEMBER 31, 2017.
|Monday||09:30 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||09:30 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||09:30 - 18:30|
|Friday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 16:00|
|Sunday||12:00 - 16:00|
At Memorial Park Vision, we really get to know both you and your eyes to provide an unmatched standard of care.
Dr. Winter has been in practice for 44 years and has seen patients regularly for 40 years.
Dr. Richard Redfield is a Therapuetic Optometrist who specializes in vision disorders and diseases of the eye.
Privately owned optometrist office
Dr. Salazar and Gonzales, as well as the rest of our staff, are dedicated to providing our patients with eye care services of the highest quality and value.
Our Willowbrook eye exam team is not committed to just meeting your expectations, but exceeding them!
Full service eye care and optical center in the Houston Champions area. Also offering Cataract & LASIK evaluations.
Schedule your exam at www.americasbest.com or call 1-800-TWO-PAIR. We carry a wide selection of eyeglasses, contact lenses and sunglasses at great prices!