This is a resource to open your mind about those who practice complementary & alternative medicine, own & run local natura healthbusinesses.
Revisit Healthcare's mission is to seek out the experience, knowledge, and wisdom that has been been proven over time to be safe and effective means to reverse disease. The goal is to discover the possibilities for a mainly open -source healthcare system which utilizes low cost natural medicines and technologies. All while supporting the practitioners that spend their lives in the research and practice of a safe and natural healthcare system..
Mission: We uncover safe,effective, scientifically proven strategies to prevent and reverse the most pressing and life disrupting health challenges we are facing today so you and your family can experience the best of wellness and longevity.
Operating as usual
Here's what we should be hearing from public health officials...
These solutions address real prevention.
I think our immune systems are strained now more than ever from a year of high stress, fear, sanitized living and not being exposed to each other.
No wonder the Covid numbers are going up!
There is a lot of speculation🤔 out there about Covid 19🦠 but little solid facts. What do we know🖐? We need to minimize the dangerous "over-inflammatory immune response" that is associated with the more severe complications of the COVID-19 infection😷. Here are some recommendations:
1. 💛Vitamin D is essential to prevention of Covid 19 along with other illnesses. 70% of the population is Vitamin D deficient.
2. 🧡Vitamin C has been used for decades to treat Influenza and Covid 19 falls under the same coronavirus family.
3. 🤎Medicinal Mushrooms: Reishi, cordyceps, maitake, ganoderma, sh*take and tremetes are just a few of the medicinal mushrooms that have been shown to have antiviral, & immune boosting effects by stimulating our Natural Killer T-cells which are the soldier immune cells that can identify and destroy virally-infected cells in our body and thus slow down the viral replication.
4. 💜Elderberry is a natural immune booster!
5. 🤍Colloidal Silver spray: Silver is a natural antibiotic that you can spray on your nasal and throat mucous membranes.
6. 💚CBD: It has positive immunomodulatory balancing effects and there’s medical research revealing its antiviral properties.
7. Washing your hands 👋, wearing a mask when you cannot safely distance from others 😷 and staying home 🏠when you are not feeling well are the non-medicinal way to prevent the spread.
8. Food🍓🥦 that is healthy and supports overall immune response.
I know this channels' been quiet lately but I hope you're doing well in these stressful times. The holiday season is very different this year and stress is likely higher than ever. Please check out Michael's approach as it could be a huge benefit right now...
See how this doctor got one patient off 300 units of insulin per day near the 10 minute mark...
youtube.com Can a person be "cured" of Type 2 Diabetes? Dr. Sarah Hallberg provides compelling evidence that it can, and the solution is simpler than you might think. Dr...
We haven’t been very present in the past months, I hope your new world is going great.
Now more than ever we need a holistic approach to healthcare. A mask and a shot may not be the answer for everyone seeking optimal health.
If you’re in Maine, check out this teacher of herbal medicine Nathaniel Petley, ND
We need to consider the health effects of Covid induced stress. The lockdowns, the worry, the lack of community and normalcy must have an effect on our health.
Nathaniel Petley, ND was interviewed in the most recent edition of Women's Quarterly. Read below for more on his simple steps to reduce stress through the pandemic.
I am grateful for the trained professionals facing a new reality with this global 🌏 health epidemic.
No matter what part you play in healthcare, thank you for your hard work and dedication. ⭐️
I advocate for a natural health approach to long term health but when it’s life or death any approach is viable.
I’m personally looking 👀 toward natural health practitioners to give us advice on immune support, herbs and botanical solutions to strengthen our respiratory systems and fight this virus🦠
Nature has the answers we need to keep asking ❓for them.
techstartups.com TechStartups - Coverage of Technology News, technology startups, Emerging technology, venture capital funding, and Silicon Valley
There’s a lot of questions around the new mandating vaccines for schools in Maine. Dr Morgan does a great job answering some of them here...
Changes to Maine's immunization laws have caused a lot of people to reach out for help. I'd like to answer a few questions:
* No, I'm not taking new patients at this time. New patient appointments will be scheduled after September if time allows. There are many Naturopathic Doctors in Maine, and they can all be found at www.mand.org
* I would be happy to help established patients navigate the process of preparing and protecting their bodies for immunization. You can schedule an appointment to make a plan by clicking on Appointments at www.DrMorganND.com
* I will not be providing vaccinations at my office. I just don't have the resources or the time to organize a vaccination clinic. Maybe someday? I am happy to help you get access to vaccinations (walk-in clinics, etc.) and I can order antibody titer tests to check for immunity.
* Antibody titers are an acceptable proof of immunization, and may be covered by insurance. I do not participate in insurance billing, so you'll need to ask your insurance company about reimbursement rates and protocols. Self-pay pricing is available through Quest.
* See other posts re: requirements for school, daycare, and college entry.
* Please feel free to contact me with questions, but realize that I'm only one person and it may take some time for me to reply. I'll continue to update this post with FAQ's. ❤
Don’t be fooled into thinking you need a multinational corporation to secure your health...
[03/06/20] Who woulda thought healthcare could be this simple and affordable?
As emotions wane a little and the angst of a heated political debate fades, I’d like to express understanding and compassion for those who see the public health issue differently than I do...
Now it’s time to decide the next step. What’s the solution to the healthcare tyranny we face?
Whatever state you reside in, you’re bound to see the pharmaceutical industry lobbying for legislation like it has in Maine. The pushback has been strong... a true grassroots effort!
Please VOTE tomorrow, Tuesday, March 3rd!
Bring your friends and family to the polls with you and encourage everyone to vote YES on 1!
If you're not sure about your polling location please visit - https://www1.maine.gov/portal/government/edemocracy/voter_lookup.php
Please LIKE and SHARE!
Want to hear how healthcare experts think about vaccines? Not all professionals think the same way, we can learn a lot by listening to varied perspectives. Join this event FREE and live tonight at 5:30.
eventbrite.com Hear from medical professionals Christiane Northrup, MD, Sarah Ackerly, ND and Zach Mazone, DO on referendum Question 1 in Maine.
This is just the kind of information communities need to be healthy... community based healthcare...
Has your child developed symptoms other doctors are having difficulty diagnosing and treating? This could include physical symptoms such as fatigue, headaches, joint pains, muscle pains, numbness, tingling abdominal discomfort or digestive upset; or mental/emotional symptoms of anxiety, depression, insomnia, irritability, or rage. If so, this may be the talk for you.
Join Drs Aguiar and Zarembka of Scarborough Integrative Health, a leading clinic in Maine focused on the diagnosis and effective treatment of difficult to treat illnesses, as they delve into the world of chronic infectious disease as it relates to the pediatric population. Focuses of this talk with include recognizing and treating Pediatric Acute-Onset Neuropsychiatric Syndrome (PANS), chronic tick borne infections, viral infections, and more.
Please rsvp soon to Coastal Wellness Pharmacy to register.
The right to choose our healthcare is a fundamental right we aren’t giving up... at all. Please stop the over reaching of pharmaceutical corporations by stopping legislation that mandates any form of invasive healthcare!
Dr. Meryl Nass, an internal medicine physician in Ellsworth, writes a guest column for the Bangor Daily News on the ways that LD798 infringes civil rights.
"underlying it is a foundational question about whether we will allow some of our most basic civil rights to be taken away.
The rights I am talking about are: 1) the right to informed consent for medical procedures; 2) the right to bodily integrity; 3) the right of parents to make decisions for their children; and 4) the right to an education."
"With all the uncertainty surrounding the safety and efficacy of vaccines, it's critical to protect your right to make independent health choices and exercise voluntary informed consent to vaccination. It is urgent that everyone in America stand up and fight to protect and expand vaccine informed consent protections in state public health and employment laws."
researchgate.net PDF | Objectives: To describe the epidemiology of pertussis, and to identify changes in the source of pertussis in infants 6 months of age and under,... | Find, read and cite all the research you need on ResearchGate
It's time to let YOUR VOICE BE HEARD!
Yes, I want a doctor who looks for the root cause, not one that just writes a prescription.
For decades the medical community has either ignored, or been ignorant of, the threat posed by toxic mold to human health. Sometimes referred to as 'sick-building syndrome,' often mis-diagnosed as any one of a number of chronic and incurable conditions such as chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, depression, learning disabilities, or endometriosis, the effects of mold form neurotoxins on human beings have long been poorly understood and thought unworthy of serious study. But this same toxic mold infests our homes and buildings at an alarming, perhaps even epidemic, rate -- and so many of the 'untreatable' conditions that physicians are ill-equipped to diagnose and treat are the result of the neurotoxins released by these ubiquitous organisms.
Maine Association of Naturopathic Doctors
[12/22/19] On the 10th day of Christmas - going LIVE in FIVE!!!!
[12/21/19] Going LIVE in FIVE!!! Woot woot!!!
[12/20/19] Late night video? Late night snack! Going LIVE in FIVE!!!
Going LIVE in FIVE!!! Who doesn’t like a good ol’ fashioned PB & B???
Revisit Healthcare's mission is to seek out the experience, knowledge, and wisdom that has been been proven over time to be safe and effective means to reverse disease. The goal is to discover the possibilities for a mainly open -source healthcare system which utilizes low cost natural medicines and technologies. All while supporting the practitioners that spend their lives in the research and practice of a safe and natural healthcare system...
Providing comprehensive gynecology, hormone balancing, digestive healing, and nutritional counseling for women.
In today's technical-medical world the patient as a whole (body, mind, & spirit) is often overlooked, however the body doesn't operate that way. Find how natural therapy may help you feel better and change the course towards optimal health.
A sanctuary for a stress relieving, relaxing massage where you can let all of your worries go and your healing begin.