Dr. Rebecca Risk is a Doctor of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture, specializing in Lyme Disease. In 2015 she began sharing information on her radio show.
Practicing sonce 2003 as a Traditional Chinese Medical Doctor (TCMD), Dr. Rebecca Risk operates Ananta Health. The Sanskrit word Ananta means infinite or without limit. Dr. Risk partners with her patients to help them achieve infinite health. Dr. Risk applies TCM principles with a modern view, allowing her to care for her patients in a unique way, helping them overcome health obstacles and getting
Operating as usual
Removal of Restrictions in Alberta. Masks still required and booking in person appointments. - https://mailchi.mp/bf2026680e71/merry-christmas-7881637
Merry Christmas! - https://mailchi.mp/cf0341372d5e/merry-christmas
We hope you have a happy, healthy and safe holiday season!
Thanks for adjusting to COVID-19 with us! - https://mailchi.mp/944c427be9f8/introducing-a-new-testing-done-remotely-5428505
Thanks for adjusting to COVID-19 with us! - https://mailchi.mp/4c42ceaf02f2/introducing-a-new-testing-done-remotely-4847806
Thanks for adjusting to COVID-19 with us! - https://mailchi.mp/94de3c0003a6/introducing-a-new-testing-done-remotely-4800046
Thanks for your patience as we adjust to new rules - https://mailchi.mp/e2391c21dab4/introducing-a-new-testing-done-remotely-4780710
Thanks for your patience as we adjust to new rules - https://mailchi.mp/df835fc9b3b1/introducing-a-new-testing-done-remotely-4763154
We are opening our doors March 15th! - https://mailchi.mp/4452ca12d516/introducing-a-new-testing-done-remotely-4748434
Our re-opening date is still unkown. - https://mailchi.mp/2d9c85db97d6/introducing-a-new-testing-done-remotely-4732522
COVID-19 April 2020 & Ananta Health - https://mailchi.mp/a32f0f84d2b7/covid-19-april-2020-ananta-health Ananta Health must keep doors locked and closed to continue social distancing. Currently I am in the office Monday-Friday to ship supplements, and take phone appointments, but the doors remain locked.
Flashback Friday: Poisoned
Poisoned by Chemicals with Alan Bell Alan Bell was poisoned by a sick building. It took years for him to realize what caused the damage to his body, and why there was no government regulations in place to protect people from chemicals.
Time to be like Heart
Flashback Friday: Detox Metals
Detox Toxic Metals with Wendy Myers Our world is becoming more and more toxic, and people are getting more and more sick. Enviromental pollutants in the air, water and our food are causing heavy metal toxicity that is eventually leading to chronic diseases.
Open March 30 for mail orders and phone appointments - https://mailchi.mp/4ca9c9640eab/open-march-30-for-mail-orders-and-phone-appointments
These are unprecedented times, and the only way we can get through this is with compassion and community.
Wash your hands!!
Please stay safe.
Here are some helpful tips for these hard times! Hope you are keeping well and safe. Add on your own ideas in the comments.😘💙
Ananta Health is Opening for Orders and phone appointments on March 30-Doors will Remain Locked- https://mailchi.mp/980ec19c2c2d/the-age-of-covid-19-march-newsletter-4655610
Flashback Friday: The Couragous Cure
The Courageous Cure with Dr. Alana Berg After putting her MS into remission, Dr. Alana Berg decided to share the information that helped her on her health journey.
To anyone thinking they are ok because they have a tough immune system, or it's just the flu, this is not about you.
Ananta Health is closed until further notice. - https://mailchi.mp/3c32cd90e2a2/the-age-of-covid-19-march-newsletter-4653054
Alberta has declared a state of emergency. COVID-19 is very serious. Please stay home. We are asking that you EMAIL the office if you need anything. We are currently overwhelmed with concerns.
Premier Kenney news conference - March 17 at 1:15 pm Premier Jason Kenney will provide an important update on COVID-19.
“We should always be light in spirit, but not with our gestures.” This is not just “the flu.”
Quarantined Italians record messages to "themselves from 10 days ago" during Coronavirus pandemic It is believed nations like the US, England, France, Spain and Germany are about 9-10 days behind Italy in the COVID19 progression. We asked people from all ...
COVID-19 and Ananta Health: we are still available. Read below to see what this means to you. - https://mailchi.mp/24f99f904c14/the-age-of-covid-19-march-newsletter-4650466 Our clinic is open. At the moment, our doors are staying open so that people can pick up supplements and call with concerns. Dr. Risk is changing all her consultations to phone appointments to limit traffic in the clinic
Update on COVID-19 in Alberta from the Chief Medical Officer:
Aggressive public health measures are being implemented across the province to help limit the spread of COVID-19 in Alberta. These new measures include:
SCHOOLS, POST-SECONDARY INSTITUTIONS
• Effective immediately, student attendance at Alberta schools is prohibited.
• Post-secondary classes are cancelled. Campuses will remain open.
• Every K-12 student will receive a final mark and students will progress to their next grade level next year.
• Provincial assessments, such as provincial achievement tests, will be cancelled.
• Diploma exams essential for post-secondary acceptance will continue. Every student who is eligible to graduate from Grade 12 this year will graduate.
• Government will work with post-secondary institutions to ensure these COVID-19 measures don’t prevent students from being eligible for admission to post-secondary studies for the coming school year.
• Teachers and other school staff are still expected to work, either from home or at their workplace, to ensure the expectations are met. Decisions on how to do this are still to be made.
CHILDCARE FACILITY CLOSURES
• All licensed child care facilities, out-of-school care programs and preschool programs are closed indefinitely
• Approved day homes are exempt because they care for fewer than seven children at a time. These programs are encouraged to use enhanced sanitation practices.
CONTINUING AND LONG-TERM CARE FACILITIES LIMITATIONS
• Only essential visits to any continuing care or long-term care facility in Alberta are recommended at this time
• Individuals over 60 years old and those with pre-existing health conditions are most at risk of severe symptoms from COVID-19.
• Families and friends of those in these facilities are asked to think of other ways besides visiting that they can support and encourage their loved ones through this difficult time.
PLACES OF WORSHIP
• Places of worship are no longer exempted from the recommended restrictions on mass gatherings.
• We understand how this might impact Albertans’ way of life, but this decision has been made to keep us all healthy and safe.
• 17 new cases have been confirmed in Alberta bring the total number of cases to 56.
• Three of the new cases are in the Edmonton zone. Seven of the new cases are in the Calgary zone.
• Two of the new cases identified have been traced to community spread. Seven cases occurred from a single gathering in Calgary.
• All Albertans are strongly encouraged to follow public health guidance and do their part to keep themselves and their communities safe through good hygiene practices, social distancing and other protective measures.
• Public health officials continue to recommend that all mass gatherings of 250 people or more are cancelled, now including worship gatherings.
• Any event with more than 50 attendees and expects to have international participants, or involves critical infrastructure staff, seniors, or other high-risk populations, should also be cancelled.
For more information on these measures and what it means to you, visit alberta.ca/COVID19.
"The number of cases in the province jumped to 56 on Sunday, the single-largest day-over-day increase since the disease was first detected."
City of Calgary declares state of local emergency over COVID-19 Calgary officials held a news conference at 8:45 p.m. to update the public on its response to the growing COVID-19 pandemic.
Today there are now 56 cases in Calgary. Please practice
With over 12 years experience as a Traditional Chinese Medical Doctor (TCMD), Dr. Rebecca Risk operates Ananta Health. The Sanskrit word Ananta means infinite or without limit. Dr. Risk partners with her patients to help them achieve infinite health. Dr. Risk applies TCM principles with a modern view, allowing her to care for her patients in a unique way, helping them overcome health obstacles and getting to the root of their chronic health problems. A graduate of the Alberta College of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (ACATCM), Dr. Risk is trained in Chinese Herbology, Dietary Therapy, Acupuncture, BioMeridian Stress Testing and supplementation. Certified from the Academy of Natural Health Sciences in New Jersey as a Supplement Consultant (S.C.), Dr. Risk provides her patients with customized vitamin and herbal therapies that support their nutritional needs for optimal health. In 2015 Dr. Risk began sharing her knowledge on her radio show "Falling Through the Cracks" with the intention of helping you help yourself get better.
|Monday||8am - 4:30pm|
|Tuesday||9:30am - 6pm|
|Wednesday||8am - 4:30pm|
|Thursday||9:30am - 6pm|
|Friday||8am - 4:30pm|
|Saturday||9am - 2pm|
Medical Tourism Facilitator 1-877-461-7936
Dedicated to making a difference in your pet's health
Medical walk-in clinic conveniently located inside Walmart.
Optimum Wellness Centres is your “One-Stop-Shop” for Healthcare. We provide an integrated, multi-disciplinary approach to health and wellness.
Comprehensive chiropractic care focused on assessing and treating all musculoskeletal injuries with an evidence based approach.
Dealing with pain no one else can fix? LaserHealth® Solutions wants to help. Open 7 days a week to best help you.
At Docere Wellness Centre we offer a wide variety of services including acupuncture, chiropractic, craniosacral therapy, NAET, naturopathic medicine, nutrition, prescription orthotics, and psychology for you and your family.
We have been providing excellent acupuncture training to our students since 2003. We offer 3 yr Acup
Our goal at the Richmond Chiropractic and Wellness Centre is to help patients regain and maintain their health, naturally.
Your Beauty is Our Business. Our products and services will help to make your skin and veins beautiful.
The clinic specializes in Sports & Injury Rehabilitation, Myofascial Release, and TMJ Dysfunction.
Cassie Qi is the registered acupuncturist of Alberta. She graduated from Shanghai Traditional Chinese Medicine University in 1992 with a major on acupuncture / tuina. She has over 25 years experience in the field of acupuncture.