Spiritual Medicines, Energetic Medicines, and Mental Medicines. With use of tools such as Reiki, Shamanism, Meditation, Coaching and more.
Operating as usual
Learning to love the videos and lessons from this crew!
Does it bring certain moments to your mind in which you have experienced either side of this very lesson?
Your kindness can change someone's life forever.
So very many world leaders, high profile faces and others acting out in terrible ways. Like children who have not yet learnt what it means for themselves to be true to their hearts and souls. Today and everyday are great times for metta meditation. Metta meditation is base upon love and kindness flowing in to fill oneself and over flow to all beings.
Begin by relaxing into your space and body. Ask your mind to relax and be quiet, following/watching breath may help this. You can add envisioning of places and things you love to assist building the energy of such. As you breathe in/out through the nose you may add this mantra for 1 minute.
I fill myself with so much love, it flows to all to raise them up.
After the mantra moment allow yourself to slide back deeply into self, knowing you are connected to all things. Relax, breathe, flow and let it all go.
After your sit, thank yourself and all beings for accepting the moment if peace and all things found within Metta.
Alkaline diet, vegetarian cabbage rolls with a mushroom sauce. What!? A recipe that was developed by a few awesome beings during dieta moments. No, its not about starving oneself. Its about allowing your body to heal, detox and replicate cells and prepare...
I know, crazy ideas from interesting people. ;)
Dessert was coconut rice with a touch of strawberries. Perhaps a stretch for some dieta recommendations, but still alkaline and why the heck not!?
Its interesting how clear thought, feeling, sensation and awareness becomes when traveling certain paths. Ive long had "problems" sleeping, since I was a child really. Having often poluted my body to simply rest, go along with the crowd, quiet the inner self or silence those things that might share perspective or wisdom in the dark. At certain times when I dive deeper into meditation practices, natural healing techniques, natural medicine journeys, etc.. it seems it allows me to reconnect with truths of my soul, heart and the cosmos.
Finding myself yet again walking this road, becoming what may be considered empathic or hypersensitive, here i am at the "usual" 2:22 and 3:33 wake up times. Like whispers on the wind, someone or something chooses this time of silence to share insight, information and direction. What could it be the ties us to these spaces, and ties us together? Who or what calls upon us during the silence or in the dark?
The visions, dreams, waking dream walks and journeys are different this time. There IS something in the air, almost as if the silence carries that sinister music of a horror movie being played out across the planet. Ive never been one to support "conspiracy theories", dont wish to feed the "dark wolf", though certainly experiencing and seeing life through a different lens than the majority. I would definitely rather to be pro the opposite of whatever I feel against. Pro kindness, pro humanity, pro freedom, pro love, pro life... And yet on occasion, as I feel happens to many, I find myself swept into the external storm which surrounds.
Most of this life I've been misunderstood by myself, family, friends and others simply because I choose not to blindly follow the herd. Humans are not sheep, we are NOT intended to be captives, slaves or expendable. If this was the intention why would we be granted such powerful minds, feelings and primal guidance systems?
As I sit here this early morning, feeling an inner calm amidst the current storm, I can't help myself but wonder. How have we allowed ourselves to get to this place? With a world over grown with excessive population, rampant greed and obvious corruption being the driving factors behind society? Where are we headed and h ow do we get back to what is true and real? I find myself torn between doing everything I can to help humanity and just accepting defeat. To me this is a heavy burden, one that has often had me pondering ways to help all beings or on the flip side exit strategies.
There is so much to be grateful for, to experience, enjoy, see, feel and do. So many very wonderful and magical things on the surface and behind the scenes. Where will we find ourselves in the coming days? And who amongst us will step up to put a stop to all that does not serve.
Then I'm reminded again, light is born of darkness, nothingness gives birth to all things and the magic of love illuminates all things.
Good morning beings of Earth, my brothers and sisters, mitakuye oyasin (all of our relations). One further question....
How will you be pro today and what will you share or change to bring light to yourself or humanity?
GUIDED MEDITATION FOR HEART CONNECTION
No "time" like the present. A first of recordings as i stumble through learning to record some meditation shares.
Here we go again! After sometime away, large shifts, major growth and a few bouts with life... I believe I'm finally ready to deep dive back into what is real to me!
What is real you ask? That is an excellent question. What has become very real in this life is connections, community, kindness, natural medicines, meditation, acts of servitude, Shamanism, energy and the peeling of veils which seem to cloud all things when one does not truly look.
So many beautiful beings to meet and share with! Such an amazing planet, cosmic system and powerful forces to assist us all. ☺
I'm returning a little wiser, a bit more clear and far more directional than I've ever been. Its an odd thing to tear oneself down, isolate, fall back a few steps, how it can actually hurl you forward! 🏃♂️
I'd like to join local community after a relocation.
I'd love to step up and begin to record and share meditations, ceremonial healing and more! It has been a long time coming, requested for years and perhaps I'm ready to accept more beauty into my life.
Keep an eye out for meditation shares, events and opportunities.
*Vernon and North Okanagan, here I am ready to dive in, to share space, time and teachings. Let's dance the spiral of life, weave new patterns into existence and sing the joys of what can be.
*Seeking space to share meditations in the Vernon area.
*Seeking "my tribe" here in the Okanagan.
Have ideas, requests, would you like a private session, need medicine/Shamanic tools crafted or simply a kind heart to listen and bounce perspective off of? Reach out if you feel called.
Meditations, events and more found on
"RAW Energetics" page
Richard A. White
Simply a Rick
Venturing to step right out and say... As humanity stumbles over corruption, greed, deceit, power struggles and population control...
It is yet another opportunity to dust off the old and broken systems! Let us all help each other to rise up for freedom, peace, love and a general motion of doing whats right. Not only what is right for yourself and your families, but what is right for our neighbour's, nations and all of humanity!
As always, intelligence with kindness, questioning all things and doing proper research is highly recommended.
There is a powerful shift in direction for humanity sitting at our doorsteps. In times that things may appear bleak, it is upto us to focus intention, come together as one race and direct our own outcomes. Be wise, be kind, be strong be human.... BE...
In this time, it would be best for all to practice compassion, specially world leaders and those who would shape our future.
Like passing clouds thoughts roll by.
It is entirely for you to decide
to dive into, being caught by its depths
or watch it drift by.
It can be challenging to move forward into an existence that calls to you. Specially when it's an unfamiliar direction. During today's readings and research, having stumbled across this topic, we felt a share was in order.
This subject popped up in a budhist quotes app.
In addition, here is a link talking about balancing a "spiritual life".
Guide To a More Spiritual Life
1.The Basics on Spirituality
Spirituality has various meanings. Some books defined it as a journey of self-improvement and self discovery. Others also define spirituality as the opposite of religion. For better understanding about spirituality, here are some of its definitions:
• The concept of a process of learning not only who you want to be, but also who you are.
• It is the connection to you and to other people. Spirituality is personal and rooted in the connection with the people around you.
• Refers to purpose, meaning and direction. It helps in reaching conclusions, embraces the idea of moving forward and searching in the direction or meaning for your life.
• The dispute of achieving beyond your limits. It maintains an open mind, trying to accept the beliefs of other people and questioning current viewpoints.
Through understanding the real definition of spirituality, you can easily say how important it is. The main question is, how you can develop your spirituality. Improving your spiritual aspects is not as hard as you think. If you are not aware on how to develop it, you don’t have to worry about. Just continue reading and start learning.
Developing Your Spirituality for Better Life
Spirituality provides various benefits to your life, both physically and emotionally. This is the reason why you have to develop your spiritual aspects. Through this, you can easily know your purpose, figure out what you really love and a lot more.
According to experts, positive beliefs can help in improving your health. If you develop your spiritual life, you have a chance to understand your exact needs and the needs of other people. For your guide, here are some ways on how to develop your spirituality:
1. Community Service - This can help in expanding your understanding of what you really want, what other’s want and how other people differ from you.
2. Make a Journal – Writing events and special moments can help in reflecting your personal life. It also helps you in determining how you have grown and improved.
3. Yoga – Allows you to make a peace within you and set up your mind for inspiration
4. Pray - Praying is one of the powerful ways that can help in connecting and at-peace.
Through considering the above tips, you don’t have to worry on how to develop your spiritual aspects. You can easily understand everything that you want to know. You just need to use a perfect guide to learn what spirituality is and how it helps you.
2.Identify Where Your Spirituality Has Issues
Can you use your spirituality to escape from your problems in life? Yes! It is possible. If you have problems in life, it doesn’t mean that your life is meaningless. Remember that there is always a solution for every problem.
You just need to search for it and learn to move forward.
Where Are You Having Issues
To recognize your spirituality, ask yourself if you can relate to any of the following scenarios:
Don’t want paying attention to the real-world matters – It means that you prefer to be working on your personal or spiritual development.
You prefer to mingle with people who are very spiritual – Like others, you don’t want having friends who don’t share their world view.
Prefer to have a meditating for several hours
Spend more time on how to create your vision and find it hard to accept the things here on Earth.
You are an intuitive and grasp negative stuff
If you can relate to these situations or statements, it means that you are out of balance with your spirituality. To solve your problem, you need to make a right move. You have to start improving your spiritual aspects. How can you do this?
Steps-by-Steps on How to Grow Your Spirituality
To improve your spirituality, you have to follow several steps. Like others, you are probably not aware on about these multiple steps. For your guide, here they are:
Step 1: Embrace Your Talents – It means that you have to improve your special gifts and intelligence. Your talents can lead you toward your unique paths. Just follow your passion and you can easily discover where you fit in this world.
Step 2: Learn to Solve Your Problems – If you have problems in life, you have to be strong. Though problems in life affect you emotionally and
mentally, it doesn’t mean that you will easily give up. You also need to learn to ignore your future problems.
Step 3: Be Responsible – If you commit mistakes, don’t blame it to other people. Always be honest about the things you have done or said. You also need to concentrate on how to solve your problems than expecting changes from other people around you.
Step 4: Accept Reality – This is all about love and happiness. If you love someone, you have to accept the fact that you have to say goodbye. Not all relationships last forever. To give compassion and love to the person is the most conscientious thing you can do.
Step 5: Accept Change - Accepting changes is not as easy as you think. However, you can do it in a gradual way. You just need to practice yourself that a certain thing or person is no longer existing or already changed.
Step 6: Accept Delays - Frustration and impatience will never help you in any situation. To combat this feeling, you have to learn on how to jump into a new field. You have to know when to wait and when to move forward.
Aside from the above mentioned, another thing that you can do is to learn on how to love yourself. Your body will help you in growing your spiritual aspects. To do this, you need to pamper your body, exercise, fight your illnesses and practice a healthy lifestyle. In addition, you also need to learn to understand that human body always expires. In case you lose someone you love, you need to be strong and face the reality.
Everything that exists on Earth is connected to each other. The connection is oneness and wholeness. Most people understand oneness as complete or whole made of two or more parts. It means that there is one God.
It is true that it is hard for a man to understand that life could be oneness. And, it is nothing to separate from it, including God. The reason behind this concept is that man believes and convinced by his viewpoints that everything is separate from Him.
Oneness is quite hard to understand because humans were so engrossed in a world of things. People can stimulate oneness through the part of themselves that knows the silence where there are no things and no names. With this, people can begin to feel their connection to the earth, to everyone and to the universe.
Oneness is the concept that all things and phenomena are connected. All of these apparent separations are illusion and they are more than just a philosophy. The concept of oneness is not a theory or a personal opinion. It is an entry to understanding reality. This idea maintains that all things, regardless of form, state, energy, duration, density, etc, are one boundless being.
Learning How to Embrace Oneness
Embracing oneness is not too fast and easy. The glory of God is within every person. In case you feel separation, it is the separation from yourself that you feel. To embrace oneness, you have to love yourself first. You also need to recognize your worth.
If you love yourself, you will love every man and every creature on Earth. You will love without any objection. If you did, then, you will love oneness.
4.Calming Your Mind
Trying to keep up your busy schedule can be very stressful. Once you find yourself in a very stressful situation, you will notice how your mind reacts. You be more hyperactive and can’t easily focus on the things that you need to do.
If you want to have a peaceful mind, you need to learn on how to be calmed. Fortunately, there are several ways on how to calm your mind. If you don’t know these multiple ways, this is your chance to explore and make a great change.
Effective Ways on How to Calm Your Mind
Calming your mind can be done in various ways. Depending on your choice, you can follow one or more strategies in solving your problem.
Here are some guides you need to consider:
• Deep Breathing Exercises – If you have a hectic schedule, your mind tends to become tried after a long day. If you are stressed, your mind can’t easily think intelligently and creatively. You will also be anxious and your mind keeps on thinking negative things. To solve this issue, you have to practice deep breathing exercises. These strategies help you in getting more oxygen that enters into your bloodstream. As a result, this can help in promoting oxygen and blood circulation to the brain.
• Take a Warm Shower – To fight stress, you have to calm your mind through taking a warm shower. Just mix water with a spoonful of baking soda and salt. These substances can help in taking away bad toxins in your body. Through this, you will feel more rejuvenated and energized.
• Listen to Your Favorite Music – This can makes your body and mind feels at ease. Depending on your preferences, you can play ballads, classical or modern songs. There are also some people who feel at ease of they are playing heavy metal or rock music. Whatever types of genre you want, it is essential that music can soothe your mind and mood.
• Visit Massage Center – To calm your mind, you can go to spa or massage center. Simply have a full body massage. This can help in promoting blood circulation and oxygenation. Depending on your preferred center, the massage treatment may last within one or two hours.
Aside from the above mentioned, you can also practice meditation. Other ways to calm your mind include volunteering community services, playing with pets or children, using your mind for joyous pursuits and a lot more.
Since you have lots of options to choose from, you don’t have to worry on how to calm your mind.
Simply follow the above tips and you will feel better than before. Though you have a stressful day, you can easily make your mind and body active.
Most people ask, what is mantra? This is a phrase or word repeated over and over again during regular meditation. Originating in Buddhism and Hinduism, mantras hold mysterious properties. These can help in promoting the healthy shift from body to above throughout the meditation.
Mantras can also be used to help in balancing the day. They are also perfect for boosting power or change your daily habit. One of the main benefits of mantras is its healing property.
Through connecting to the mantras, you can easily reprogram the diseased and affected area. They can also help in influencing the body-mind connection. Through this, it is easy for you to replace unwanted sensation with positivity and love.
Tips on How to Use Mantras
Since most people are busy, they often neglected to meditate. To meditate, you don’t have to spend more time. Fifteen minutes will do, provided if you do it accurately. Through the use of mantras, you can easily meditate.
If you are new to mantras, this is your chance to understand how to use them. Simply take the following tips as your reference:
• Memorize your Mantra – Depending on your choice, you can use a traditional mantra such as the Buddhist “Om Manu Padme Hum”. You are also free to use phrase that is personal and will help in boosting your confidence and mood. With these mantras, you can meditate well and expect positive results.
• Search for the Best Place – To use your mantras, you have to find the right place. However, it doesn’t mean that you have to travel for several hours. You can pick a spot within your community or local area. As advised, choose the silent place for ultimate meditation experience. You can also use meditate every morning or late in the evening.
• Sit Comfortably – To start your meditation using mantras, sit properly. Then, close your eyes. You also need to stop chanting in the last minutes of your meditation. This can help in absorbing the mantras you have been repeating. For the best results, use your mantras regularly. This can help in alleviating stress and bring clarity and peace to your mind.
The power of mantras comes from letting go out-worldly connection and driving your attention to dive into the deeper realms of consciousness.
Therefore, you have to focus on the mantra to have a peace of mind.
Top 5 Mantras You Can Use
Depending on your choice, you can personalize your mantras for meditation. Like others, you can also use the following mantras as your guide:
1. I am present now
2. I am free from sadness
3. Love is my experience
4. I love myself
5. I am stress-free, contented and feel loved
Apart from these mantras, you can also make your own mantras. For more guides, you can check other people who keep on meditating. Simply ask them what is the most effective mantras that fit for themselves. Then, if you think that their mantras can help you a lot, you can use them too.
Yoga is a body and mind practice with historical origins in ancient Indian philosophy. Similar with other meditative movement practices, yoga involves physical postures, meditation, breathing techniques and relaxation.
The term “yoga” refers to a Sanskrit word. It is defined as joining or union. This term has caused a great confusion among health conscious individuals. Yoga combines a range of purely spiritual and purely physical disciplines.
When you talk about yoga, the word “asana” will be never left behind.
Asana is known as one of the eight variety of yoga. It focuses more on mental and spiritual well-being. At present, modern yoga practitioners claimed that yoga and asana are the same. The two terms have the same concept of meditation and relaxation.
Yoga meditation brings calmness, better health, tranquility of the mind, better relationships and better life. It also helps in improving personal insights, philosophical ideas, true essence of wellness and spiritual insights. If you want to get the full benefits of yoga, you have to know how to practice it.
How to Practice Yoga?
Practicing yoga is not a complicated task. You just need to know its exact procedures and tips. To guide on how to practice yoga, take the following tips as your guide:
• Find a Comfortable Place for Your Yoga Practice – Depending on your choice, you can practice yoga at home or other places. Just make sure that you find a place where there is a quiet and peaceful environment.
• Get Your Yoga Accessories – Before practicing yoga, you have to prepare a non-slip yoga map. Depending on your budget, you can purchase organic mat. In buying these accessories, don’t forget to check their quality. Since you have to use these accessories regularly, you need to pick the best one in the market.
• Keep Safe and Prevent Injury – While practicing yoga, you have to watch your boundaries. If you feel any painful sensations, don’t force yourself. For the best practices, you can ask assistance from experts. This is often observed if you don’t have any about the exact procedures of yoga meditation.
• Choose the Best Yoga Routine – If you want to have a perfect yoga meditation, you can join to any yoga class or program. You can also use any guide and try to apply it at home. If you want to practice yoga at home, always ensure that you consider the instructions of your guide.
• Enjoy Practicing – To improve your health and spiritual aspects, you have to enjoy what you are doing. Though you want to get the best results, you don’t have to overdo it. After doing the training, take time to relax.
As you can see, practicing yoga is too fast and easy. If you practice to meditate regularly, expect that you can easily build your mind, body and spiritual consciousness.
Factors to Consider in Choosing the Best Yoga Program or Teacher
Do you want to practice yoga? Then, you have to know how to find the best yoga program or teacher. You can do this through considering the following factors:
• Certification – This is one of the essential factors you need to check. Your preferred yoga program or teacher must have a certification. Through this, you can easily determine that they are effective and reliable to depend on.
• Style of Yoga – Not all yoga programs are the same. Some yoga classes involved special training while others do not. To look for the best yoga for meditation, don’t forget to ask the authorized staff and ask on how they work.
• Experience – The best yoga teacher has a wide knowledge and experience in the field. Therefore, make sure that you check their background before dealing with them. As advised, take time to compare one yoga program to another.
To ensure that you will do the routine constantly, start making a journal. Then, don’t make any excuses. Follow your routine to get the best results you want.
7.The Benefits of Spirituality
Why do people need to improve their spiritual aspects? What benefits they can get out of it? If you don’t know the reasons why, then, you have to conduct a research. Spirituality is the path and method of self change, action and improvement that leads to awakening.
At present, most people consider themselves more spiritual than religious. But, these spiritualists have their own definition of what spirituality means to them. This is why the spiritual path differs among others.
In addition, spirituality has multiple benefits. This is the reason why people prefer to develop their spiritual aspects.
Spirituality offers . . .
Clarity in the middle of your overflowing and demanding days. If you keep on practicing spiritual activities, you can easily wipe the fog from the lens of your mind. In addition, spirituality also cultivates the attention required to finish your tasks.
Lifts your mood and creates a sense of calmness. It means that no matter what unpredicted stuff is thrown at you, your sense of calm is not easily thrown off.
Perceive your life on a macro level. Therefore, you will rely on practice as your tool for stepping back and getting threaten to take you down.
Draws you into the unfussiness of the moment. It means that spirituality keep you from getting lost in the past and prepares you for the future.
Connects you to your true spirit. Spirituality also makes you stronger and feels more refreshed and rejuvenated than before.
According to experts, spiritual people are gracious and compassionate. They are also self-actualized and flourish. In addition, people who value spirituality takes the time to reflect on their daily activities. They also build lasting memories of their experiences.
Other Essential Benefits of Spirituality
Spirituality leads to focus in life. Practices like meditation are one way of developing your focus. It means that you will become more conscious of what you should be doing in your life.
This can also help you in setting goals for yourself and shape a path that you can follow to reach your success. In addition, spirituality keeps you away from your bad or unhealthy habits. It can help you through distinguishing right from wrong. Spirituality also allows you to alleviate your stress.
Since there are various benefits of spirituality, you always wanted to develop your spiritual aspects. Instead of worrying about this issue, this is your chance to start meditating.
Whether you want to use yoga, mantras or other meditation strategies, expect that you will get what you really want.
8.Staying Motivated for Spirituality
Motivation means that you are animated by your spirit. People who are motivated act with integrity and they are true to themselves. Motivation is a natural part of a person. If you are not motivated, it is because you are not allowing your creative and spiritual side.
Motivation defines into several ways. Here are some of its meanings you shouldn’t miss to grasp or understand:
Provides with a reason to act
The reason one has for behaving or acting in a certain way
Process that guides, initiates and keeps goal-oriented behaviors
To stay motivated, you have to discipline yourself. You also need to know what you need to do to ensure that you are on the right path.
If you want to stay motivated for spirituality, you can do the following tips:
• Dream High – Like others, you can start dreaming big dreams. If you did, your level of self-esteem and confidence will tend to increase. You will also feel more powerful and have the ability to deal with your daily undertakings.
• Establish a Vision for Your Life – The term “motive” defines as the reason to act. This is the rational or cognitive side of motivation. If you have a vision in life, you will be forced to do everything to achieve it. Your vision can be in any aspect like spiritual, physical, metal and financial.
• Rejuvenate Your Vision – It is undeniable that motivation doesn’t last. Therefore, you have to renew it. To do this, you need to remind yourself of your vision every day. You also need to maintain your vision and mental picture of an ideal life.
• Increase Your Passion - Emotion is considered as the most powerful force. When it comes to emotion, passion is the strongest one. To fuel your passion, you have to set yourself on a course to ensure that you will fulfill your vision. You also need to do whatever you can to increase your emotion and use it to reach your goals.
• Think Positively – To avoid stress and develop your spiritual aspect, you need to think positively. You also need to fill your mind with good ideas from great minds. Depending on your choice, you can get more hints through reading books, guides and a lot more.
• Enjoy and Take Time to Rest – To stay motivated, you have to ensure that you are doing what you really want. You also don’t need to force yourself to do certain things. Make sure that you take time to rest.
Most people claim that staying to be motivated is quite tough. Life may be filled with series of disappointments and failures. But, though you are suffering from any extreme problem, you can get away from it. You just need to know how to do it.If you are motivated, you will get what you want to achieve. So, make a right move and see how it helps you in chasing your vision, both personal and spiritual aspects.
9.Staying on Track
Do you have a big dream in life? Then, you are probably trying to do everything you can to achieve it. Whether it is for physical, spiritual or others, you can easily get what you want. How can you reach your vision? The answer is very simple. You just need to stay on track.
To stay on track with your goals, you have to follow several steps. Here are they:
• Focus on Fewer Goals – Every goal takes effort. Therefore, handling more than two goals at a time is not advised. You have to start on fewer goals and proceed to the next one. If you have lots of goals, you have to know your priorities.
• Plan Ahead – The main reason why goals get disrupted is because people fail to plan ahead. Planning is too fast and easy. If you find it hard, get your journal. Then, write down what you want and start listing on how to achieve your goals.
• Set Milestones - If you want to develop your spiritual aspect, you have to start planning to on how to meditate. Since there are several ways on how meditate, it is also best to know their exact procedures and methods.
• Build Good Habits - Through developing your good habits, it is easy for you to make progress. Say for instance, if you can control yourself and inspire to meditate every day, you will get its positive results.
• Track Your Progress – Through this, you can easily know if there you are improving or not. To do this, just get your journal and start tracking. You can also write a list of key achievements every month.
• Get Encouragement – To stay on track, you need supportive friends and families. Using them as your inspiration, you will strive to achieve your vision.
In addition, you can stay on track if you reassess your goals every two weeks. In case you commit mistakes, don’t lose hope. Instead, go and chase your dreams. Then, you will soon realize that you are on the right track. To stay on track, you don’t have to pressure yourself. You can do it naturally, especially when you enjoy your every day activity.
Top Five Things to Open Your Heart Spiritually
1. Pause and Get Centered - Whatever you do, stop at least five to ten minutes. Then, close your eyes, breathe deeply and ask for willingness, guidance, strength and grace.
2. Listen to Other People – If you find yourself losing concentration, stop and learn to refocus. You also don’t miss out on receiving essential insights from other people.
3. Stay Positive – Challenge yourself to smile and greet as many people as you can. This is an excellent way of attracting positive energy.
4. Reach Out to Others – Take time to communicate with parent, child, elderly or others. Then, recognize their qualities that you want to foster in yourself.
5. Write About It – Keeping a journal is a way for creating insight. It is also a way of changing your perspective and planning action items. Through this, you can move through painful experiences towards a path of spiritual growth and healing.
With these tips, you can easily stay on track. As a result, you can achieve your personal or spiritual visions in life.
10.Making Resolutions for Spirituality
If you want to make some resolutions for spirituality, you have to know how to do it. Like others, you don’t have to create resolutions that are hard to follow. Make sure that your resolutions are easy to achieve.
Tips on How to Write Resolutions for Spirituality
Writing a resolution for spirituality doesn’t require more time and effort. You just need to know what you really want to change. Then, start listing it in your journal. Depending on your choice, you can ask help from experts. You can also use your previous experiences to plan the best resolutions for spirituality.
If you don’t know how to write a resolution, you can also use the different guides like books or spiritual eBooks. Whatever you want to use, make sure that you are writing a SMART goal. It means that your resolutions must be specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and time-bound.
Top Resolutions for Spirituality You Can Follow
There are several ways on how to improve your spiritual aspects. For your guide, here are they:
1. Improve Your Prayer Life - Most people don’t take enough time for praying. Some of them also neglected to visit their local church. To improve your prayer life, you have to start giving at least five minutes every morning. Then, add another minute every day until you realized that you are doing it naturally.
2. Read And Expand Awareness– To improve your spiritual aspect, you can build upon your own awareness and consciousness. You can do this through reading at least a few pages of books on such topics during your free time. Depending on your choice, you can read alone or along with your family or friends.
3. Help Other People – The universe calls on everyone. To apply what you have read and learned, you need to help others. Most churches have outreach activities. You can participate on these activities, especially during your vacant time.
4. Get Involved in an Active Community–One of the best resolutions for spirituality is through getting involved. Depending on your choice, you can attend their activities or meeting at least once a week.
To ensure that you will follow these resolutions, you have to make a journal. Your journal serves as your guide in your daily activity. This can also be used as your reminder to ensure that you are following your resolutions. As advised, it is best to make a resolution with your buddies.
|Monday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||11:00 - 16:00|
|Sunday||11:00 - 16:00|
Massage clinic offering thereapuetic massage http://www.massage403.simplybook.me/sheduler/manage
Alison here, sharing my journey with you. I'm enjoying a life of more energy, better sleep and am finally at the weight I've been struggling to get to for years. Slender You Coffee is all-natural coffee and functional beverages. Just add water!
Equine Therapy for the performance horse, including PEMF & Equine Massage.
EMULIN~The world 1st patented carb manager. Helps the body manage refined carbs and reduces inflammation. Your health matters �
Transform your body and realize true health with Transform Health and Fitness. Take control of your health once and for all!
Reiki, oracle card readings, energy/space clearing, spirit guide channeling & coaching + natural wellness products made by me.
Anderson Ergonomic Consultants are Professionals in Ergonomics. We believe that good health & productivity depends on you using your body and the proper equipment well.
http://targethealthltd.com/ - Target Health offers Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Reflexology and Orthopedic Massage
Certified in Holistic nutrition and a wellness coach to assist in rebuilding better health through better nutrition and lifestyle changes.
Hypnosis is intended to help you gain more control over undesired behaviors or emotions or to help you cope better with a wide range of medical conditions.
Let your contentment blossom
Young Living is the world leader in cultivation, distillation, and production of pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils and aromatherapy oils.